goin way to far for a ticket

Guest tint rookie

Guest tint rookie

first of all I think seatbelt laws are stupid.

personally I believe seatbelt laws only protect the dumb ones who dont wear em. like we dont need to clean the gene pool.

cops in washington are now posing as bums. standing on the corners walking up to stopped cars at stop lights, holding will work for food signs. looking in car windows for ticketable offenses, no seatbelt, paraphanelia sitting on the seat, etc. etc.

no privacy left in the world.

hows a guy supposed to drive around with his pants down anymore? :dwiwd

first of all I think seatbelt laws are stupid.

personally I believe seatbelt laws only protect the dumb ones who dont wear em. like we dont need to clean the gene pool.

You can thank your insurance companys for these laws. They are the ones pushing for not only the laws in the first place, but the enforcement of them. Since they have to shell out some cash for bodily injury. They want you to be as unharmed as possible in an accident. Sure the local goverments will say thier only intention with these laws. Are to reduce serious injurys and deaths, but I say B.s

Here in pa and florida as well there is proof of that b.s. Yes you have to wear a seat belt and can recieve a fine . Yet you dont have to wear a helmet while riding a motorcycle. Why is that can you not be seriously hurt or killed . if you hit your head after crashing your bike. of course you can be hurt or killed. The fact of the matter is that most insurance companys dont cary . Bodily injury benefits for motorcycle's . So they dont care if your killed or hurt

Isn't begging !llegal in some states? What about jaywalking?

But then again, it's !llegal to sell Dr*gs but yet the cops can do whatever they want to bust a person.

And all the while that they are getting people for having pot pipes and not wearing seatbelts, my house was robbed, daughter was kidnapped, neighbor beat to hell by her husband, and someone shot our dog....But thank god they caught them bastards not wearing their seatbelts. :dwiwd

we also have stings that they set up here with cops dressed in casual clothing and just walk back and forth on crosswalks. to nail the drivers who don't stop for them or enter the crosswalk while the dude's still in it. (even if he's clear on the other side of the 4 lanes of road.)

Archived