3M Tint

You will start seeing more of that with the major brands.

Too many people marketing the better brands and installing the cheap garbage. Down the road there is a warranty issue and the film doesn't match.

This is to let the customer know you are installing the brand of film

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA
You will start seeing more of that with the major brands.

Too many people marketing the better brands and installing the cheap garbage. Down the road there is a warranty issue and the film doesn't match.

This is to let the customer know you are installing the brand of film

[*]347246

now I see it differently.good points there.

Guest tint rookie
here mmm is a upgrade and the customers would like to know that they got the right stuff.? if you paid 100 more for the stuff wouldnt you want to know it was real

[*]347310

:inot

[*]347316

sad. people bait and switching. just wrong.

here we have atr as our standard, mmm is the upgrade. all lifetime warranty films, but if you want your radio reception to be optimal we recomend mmm. we dont do bait switching. if they pay for mmm, we show them the logos on their car than offer to remove them or we just give them the warranty card with the alcohol pad. our llullu rep would like us to discontinue the mmm, but putting at on the back window isnt really an upgrade, and we dont get any more money for it.

Guest tint rookie
Am I misunderstanding you and your talking about selling them your brand STK and then putting cheaper film on there as a way to make more money

Please clarify

[*]347322

exactly

I dont carry an economy line. cheap customers are a pain in the arse. if you dont want to pay for quallity, hit the bricks.

I see toooo many cars with sides failing before the back glass. hues off between the back glass and side on brand spanky new tint jobs.

makes me sick.

put the cheapo 20" off brand roll for the sides away and just use the good stuff on the whole car.

praying the theory of sides having less exposure (hardly ever a full day) so it "should" last till teh cust wont complain, earns tinters a bad rap.

I got tired of appologizing for other shops work, so I went exclusively high end film, to avoid any "confusion" "mistakes" "accidents" etc. etc..

what you pay for is what you get, with me.

Guest darkdan

5 logos on a roll down? WTF?

I think the most I had was 8 on a back glass and maybe 2 on a roll down. You must have placed the tint just right to get 5 on there.

My CS is stamped, but the TintFX lifetime I have doesn't have logos.

I'll be the first to warn you about the CS if you plan on trying it.....it's a PITA to work with. Expect to practice on a few back glass with it when you first get it. I'm finally getting the hang of it after about 50' to 75' (60").

Archived