My hands hurt so bad

I think the cold weather is fun. :nc  10" of snow last night, I go bowling, nobody on the roads, streets not plowed, the usual quiet, muffled sound of snow....Heaven.  :lol6  :DD

[*]348397

Not all of us up here enjoy the stuff :cool

But it was a good thing last night :nc

My wife and I had plans to got to this dinner/theater and a stay at a cabin (with fire place :lol ) but we couldn't go because my daughter was sick (grandma bailed). So my wife called and asked if we could reschedule because of the weather for next week :idea

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are your customers still showing up cause of the cold.....got one here today in PA cause he cant get out of his driveway.........we got hmmmm ,maybe 6 inches last night....

[*]348404

Usually doesn't keep people away around here....this year is different though, auto tinting as slow as I've ever seen it in winter in 25 years. Between the natural gas prices,(sky high around here) and the auto gas prices of a month or so ago, well..... I think thats part of it anyway. :lol6

You people ever heard of heaters? :cool  We use those things up here to keep it warm inside.  :lol6

[*]348422

I herd of those before but bestbuy dont sell them, and I wouldnt know where else to look :idea

just try holding your hands in a nice warm bucket of water and see how you feal. :nc

I think the cold weather is fun. :idea  10" of snow last night, I go bowling, nobody on the roads, streets not plowed, the usual quiet, muffled sound of snow....Heaven.  :lol6  :cool

[*]348397

We got a few inches from the north end of your snow storm. I think it feels tropical here today, with a high of 30F, as opposed to the 15F we had for the last two weeks.

We only keep our shop at about 50F, and that's when the doors aren't being opened to pull cars in. I have a space heater in my office here, so I can sit at the computer and be warm.

It's all in what you wear. Carharts work well. And, try using hot water in your tanks. I usually doesn't stay hot for the entire job, but it helps ALOT, especially the hands. I know what you mean TTC!

Hey OT, what's your bowling average?

I feel your pain TTC, it is now 32 and it is almost lunch time.

Heater has not shut off the two hours I have been working in my office

I guess with all these years with your hands in cold cold does wear you down.

My guys are even complaining. Have a full day installing and no sign of the sun today.

Good news though, still booked over a week ahead working three guys

Guest Al-tint
in this cold weather.  I wish I could tint with gloves on....

Mr P is going to buy me a heater to put on my side of the tint booth, just for me :lol.  I am such a wimp :lol

It was 30 degrees all day today :thumb

[*]348269

30F is close to tropical.

-22C........-8F

Archived