My hands hurt so bad

are your customers still showing up cause of the cold.....got one here today in PA cause he cant get out of his driveway.........we got hmmmm ,maybe 6 inches last night....

[*]348404

Usually doesn't keep people away around here....this year is different though, auto tinting as slow as I've ever seen it in winter in 25 years. Between the natural gas prices,(sky high around here) and the auto gas prices of a month or so ago, well..... I think thats part of it anyway. :lol

[*]348420

Maybe it's just you :thumb:lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
I think the cold weather is fun. :lol  10" of snow last night, I go bowling, nobody on the roads, streets not plowed, the usual quiet, muffled sound of snow....Heaven.  :thumb  :lol

[*]348397

imwith you on this one OT....I love the snow....I kinda miss it :lol

are your customers still showing up cause of the cold.....got one here today in PA cause he cant get out of his driveway.........we got hmmmm ,maybe 6 inches last night....

[*]348404

Usually doesn't keep people away around here....this year is different though, auto tinting as slow as I've ever seen it in winter in 25 years. Between the natural gas prices,(sky high around here) and the auto gas prices of a month or so ago, well..... I think thats part of it anyway. :thumb

[*]348420

Maybe it's just you :lol:lol

[*]348476

That's possible. :lol They sure aren't going to get a dog and pony show when they call this cowboy. :lol

Hey OT, what's your bowling average?

193....about 5 pins below normal. I blame it on adjusting to the new ball. :wall

[*]348556

That's still totally good. Mine is only 124 on the league that I am on.

I have an interview with the USBC next week. They are looking for a research engineer. They want someone who knows a little more about lane oils and stuff more than I do, but what the heck, I'll give it a try. It would be an interesting job researching different balls, lanes, oils, and pins.

this is my first winter in my new shop and I found out the heater don't work, it is colder inside than it is outside!!

[*]348853

same here......luckily, we get out more doing installs on flat glass....but yea I know what you mean mang!

Guest dave351cid

:spit:lol2

hi guys.

just thought I would let you know the wheather here in sunny Queensland , Australia.

for the last 5 days it has been 34C - 90F in my workshop and 39C - 102 F in my office ( no air conditioning .

:lol6

I`m glad I dont have to work in the cold like you lot. :spit

Archived