REMOVE TINT OR LIVE WITH IT?

Guest woodranch

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can not tell you what to do...

Noone here has any idea what kind of standards you have, or what the back window looks like.

I have read some of your post, you seem like a nice guy...

but there is no way any of us can give you the answer :dunno

"We" are not "You"!

Example: I bought a blouse and the neck did not fit right, so I took it back and exchanged it. This one, the arms just seem weird. Should I take it back and exchange it for one just like it (I really need to wear something) or should I keep this one, or should I exchange it for one totally different????

OK so it is a little out there, but you get the picture.

Good luck to you!

there are plenty of shops that are capable of near perfect work

I hope you find one.......... soon

or order pre tinted glass from Berlin :cool

.............if price is truly no object

thats the only way it will be 100% perfect :dunno

do some shopping and check some other shops out, what else to say. you obviously arn't happy with the shop that did the work. so go somewhere else

why dont you post pictures of the car so we can see what is causing you such great depression that you want to k!ll your self.

new tip for the board: can we get an anouncements section with an obituary listing :dunno

Guest tintgod
I vote to remove TINT! :dunno

Go get your money back. :cool

Take it to another shop.

[*]354732

:cool .....IF you are not satisfied with the quality of work you had done..tell the shop that you want it done to your standards(with in reason..meaning a few specs here and there is with in reason in each window) or you would like your money back..and take it to another shop

The money is not the issue.The issue is how many imperfections does the average person accept.Like I said on the cloudy days imperfections are quite noticeable.I am not back on this website for abuse but for true help.Try for athird time or leave it alone.Money is not a issue.I will pay any of you 500.00 to come to L.A and clean my window up and redo it the way it is supposed to be done!

[*]354690

:heh

my friend third time is a charm, let them take they're time on it!!

good luck, just give those guys one more try....

We can not tell you what to do...

Noone here has any idea what kind of standards you have, or what the back window looks like. 

I have read some of your post, you seem like a nice guy...

but there is no way any of us can give you the answer :drevil

"We" are not "You"! 

Example:  I bought a blouse and the neck did not fit right, so I took it back and exchanged it.  This one, the arms just seem weird.  Should I take it back and exchange it for one just like it (I really need to wear something) or should I keep this one, or should I exchange it for one totally different???? 

OK so it is a little out there, but you get the picture.

Good luck to you!

[*]354694

why not go topless TTC? :beer:heh

Guest VOLTRON

have it redone, if there is old glue that was left behind from the last tint then it is the tinters fault for not getting it all off. The shop should understand. If not then take it somewhere else.

I am redoing some windows at this office building we tinted a few months ago cause the owner of the building had a few specs in his office windows that shouldnt have to be redone but it is to make the customer happy.

Archived