2006's gonna suck

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is it going to be the end of the world or what?

[*]356269

since you asked...in march or may, Isreal or we are going to start a war with Iran...First there will be a false flag attack in the gulf of Oman that will be blamed on Iran, or just an outright unprovoked attack on Iran. Iran is not Iraq, Iran can defend it'self unlike Iraq.

The end of the world MAY be in 2011, but the end of America as we know it may be sooner.

I know, I'm a fruit cake.

Let the ridicule begin.

Guest tintgod

I hear what you are saying..I just dont feel theatend at this point and time...who knows...I maybe down the road in the future...but at this time I dont...and who know...at the point that I do feel theatened...it my be too late to do anything about it....I dont know...I guess I will have to deal with that bridge when I come to it..or if ever comes...im just not the kinda person to dwell on thing I have no control over at this point in time...you..on the other hand may be at that point...do what you have to do..and do what you think is right..and do what you think is best for you and shay...I have to do what I right for me and who I love and care about...and you should the same..

at this point and time ..I am more worried about things that I can control..then thing I cant...that is my main goal...as long as I have money in my pocket and food on the table and a roof over my head..I am better off then some people in this world..and I am thankful for that...at this time..I am thankful that I can open a business on my own..and do what I need to do to but food on the table for me and my loved ones..and at this time I can to that

believe me ric ..I dont disgree with anything that you say or believe...I do..im just giving you my opinion on this subject..I may be wrong and I may be wright..only time will tell

I value every thing you say on this board..and I dont take anything you say for granted...I wish I prove you wrong on some of the things you talk about on here ..but I cant..not saying you are right or wrong..its just im not that deep into this subject that you are...and maybe that is my down fall..I wish I was...but I just aint...

I hope you understant where I am coming from ...becuze my brain hurt right now..

:lol

I hear ya Brian, I feel the same way. My main focus is my small family, that's all I can do is take care of me, my common law wife, and our cats and this site. That is my family and I love them with all my heart.

It just breaks my heart to see what is happening, and to see most people dismiss what is happening with shallow cliches, blindly following the lemmings to destruction. It's like seeing an impending crash and trying to stop in time, knowing that I'm going to crash, and having people in the back seat say I'm just being fatalistic and making bad choices..I say hell no! I'm hitting the brakes! I know I'm going to crash, but hitting the brakes is the thing to do.

Back to the brewskies. Happy new year guys. I love you like family. :lol

Archived