2006's gonna suck

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

Well the reasoning for the Islamic hatred of the christians is because they tryed to commit aparthyde on the Islams and it is still a touchy subject to this day as was stated above.

The statements above by zolar further intice my oppinion that religion divides people, cause's war and bloodshed. If you look throughout history, that is what religion has done, millions of people have died over the beliefs of another, weather they be muslim, christian, catholic, ect.......

Every religion believes that they are going to heaven and anyone that disagrees with them or has a different belief is going to hell.

And all of this bloodshed is over something that hasnt nor cant be proven to be true, all the people that have died over a belief.

Christians think there is only one god aswell as muslims, bhuddist's, and everyother religion out there.

What happens when we die and nothing happens and everyone is wrong, all the lives taken over this struggle between religion and it was all for nothing. Now I know all of the religious persons are going to rebut my oppinion and tell me im wrong but I ask you to show some solid proof, something that can be seen,touched,felt,heard,smelled. Fact of the matter is you cant, all religion is based on a belief structure, you have to have faith in it, other then that you have to wait till you die and then still no one knows.

the big difference is ..............Christians are to be like Christ

Fundamental Muslims .......want to k!ll Christians (Pagans)

they call the our world "the great Satan"

and Israel "little Satan"

there have been plenty of tests proving that prayer works

I respect your opinion, though it may be contrary to mine

I don't need a lightning bolt from Heaven

.....to feel God's presence, or prove His existance

there is a big proof....His name is Jesus

but you already know what happened there

I don't make the news .....just report it, and comment :beer

don't flame the messenger....if you can't accept the message

Guest Olfablade

I don't make the news .....just report it, and comment  :beer

[*]356580

Amen brothah!

Well the reasoning for the Islamic hatred of the christians is because they tryed to commit aparthyde on the Islams and it is still a touchy subject to this day as was stated above.

Uhh WRONG !! the genocides claimed by the muslim sect are

Kashmir, Bosnia,  Kossovo, Philippines, Cambodia, India, Russia, China  most by civil war.....not christians

Yet...... Elementary school children in Palestinian Arab schools are even taught to chant "Death to the heathen Jews" in their classrooms as they are learning to read.

The statements above by zolar further intice my oppinion that religion divides people, cause's war and bloodshed. If you look throughout history, that is what religion has done, millions of people have died over the beliefs of another, weather they be muslim, christian, catholic, ect.......

My statements are about "why" Israel is hated and the ugly truth about Islam

Every religion believes that they are going to heaven and anyone that disagrees with them or has a different belief is going to hell.

And all of this bloodshed is over something that hasnt nor cant be proven to be true, all the people that have died over a belief.

Christians think there is only one god aswell as muslims, bhuddist's, and everyother religion out there.

As in arithmetic - there is only one right answer to a sum, and all other answers are wrong: but some of the wrong answers are much nearer being right than others.

What happens when we die and nothing happens and everyone is wrong, all the lives taken over this struggle between religion and it was all for nothing. Now I know all of the religious persons are going to rebut my oppinion and tell me im wrong but I ask you to show some solid proof, something that can be seen,touched,felt,heard,smelled. Fact of the matter is you cant, all religion is based on a belief structure, you have to have faith in it, other then that you have to wait till you die and then still no one knows.

[*]356579

you can not look at the world, or all of God's creation without seeing his hand

if you believe that you evolved from space dust, or a monkey, you have not seen pat your own ego

It is not my job to persuade you to find the truth

but I will put my foot down hard to stop the spread of ignorance

..since the days of Christ, in spite of all the progress of thought, not a single new ethical ideal has been given to the world.

if you dont have spiritual discernment and faith.... it will be foolish to you

?But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned? (1 Corinthians 2:14).

the main focus of this thread is the nuclear war pending over Israel and Iran

and our inability to stay out of a holy war, and gulf politics

Iran is represented on TV by president Ahmadinejad

but he is a puppet.....the Supreme ruler of Iran is a muslim cleric, who controls the military

and in recent years the parliment, and president all are under fundamental Shia muslim control

and they are commited to removing Israel from the "arab" land

and of course we have to be the world police, and concience

so we will all likely see nuclear strikes very soon

probably launched from our planes at Iran

and the happy world we live in will be a LOT different

Vo|t you need God more now than ever

as do we all

"but I ask you to show some solid proof, something that can be seen,touched,felt,heard,smelled"

that's an easy one, all you have to do is look at a person, feel the grass, hear the birds and smell the air....God created all of that as recorded in Genesis :passout

faith is what it is and it will be rewarded in due time.  death is simply the beginning of a new journey for believers.

[*]356583

and in addition to creation, look at the prophseys in the Bible, hundreds comming true many years after it was written down, the commonly accepted Bible has 66 different books and over 40 writers that span from 1470 BCE to 98 AD

Its impossible that they could have gotten together to discuss what to write, yet there is a harmony running through the Bible.

there is some real interesting reading in the book of Daniel and in Revelation, all dealing with the world powers or the countrys who controlled the influence over the world. when looking at history and comparing it to the Bible, it can build faith to see that what was written 2000 years ago has come true.

Guest metint

Didn't christianity begin before islam?

Yep... and it will continue until the last one standing... it's the nature of the beast... if there truly exists a devil, it is my belief that religion is his work to turn man against man...

Yep... no one man has died and 'lived' to tell about life after death.

[*]356579

Why do we seek a Deity beyond when he exists in everything we see, within us and everywhere we go... I know I cannot create the universe as it is known... so something greater than me has to have done it.

I don't make the news .....just report it, and comment? :passout

[*]356580

"but I ask you to show some solid proof, something that can be seen,touched,felt,heard,smelled"

that's an easy one, all you have to do is look at a person, feel the grass, hear the birds and smell the air....God created all of that as recorded in Genesis :passout

Recorded at the hands of..... man.

faith is what it is and it will be rewarded in due time.? death is simply the beginning of a new journey for believers.

[*]356583

faith is what it is and it will be rewarded in due time.? death is simply the beginning of a new journey for believers.

[*]356583

and in addition to creation, look at the prophseys in the Bible, hundreds comming true many years after it was written down, the commonly accepted Bible has 66 different books and over 40 writers that span from 1470 BCE to 98 AD

Yes... and as Buddha said some 600 years before christ... we become what we think.

Its impossible that they could have gotten together to discuss what to write, yet there is a harmony running through the Bible.

there is some real interesting reading in the book of Daniel and in Revelation, all dealing with the world powers or the countrys who controlled the influence over the world. when looking at history and comparing it to the Bible, it can build faith to see that what was written 2000 years ago has come true.

[*]356691

I am one of those people who can sit on the airplane while flight attendants serve up drinks a row away and as they approach my seat I lean toward one and quietly inform her, 'There is smoke billowing from one of the engines, do you believe the pilot might want to know this at 25K feet up'?

In the face of potential death I am unafraid...

2006 can be a bumpy ride all it wants... I am ready at this precise moment in time.

2000, 2006, 2010, 2020, whichever is to be the end of the world... I am ready at this precise moment in time.

Truck smack me tomorrow... I am ready at this precise moment in time.

My choice (or free will given) to believe as I do... it is not for me to demand or encourage you to believe as I do... that is something you must do all your own, nor is it for me to judge or begrudge you, if you believe differently.

We have only this moment, nothing more...

Archived