93 rx7

I was trying to think of a car that would get good mpg but be fast with good handling and affordable, I rememberd that in the early to mid 90's the rx7 was pretty bad so I went to autotrader.com and was suprised to see these cars 13 years old were selling for 25-30k Daaaaaam the brand new rx8 starts out at 25k :spit

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty stiff for even a turbo model, unless they have been built to the nuts.

Ebay has stock RX7 twin turbos for under 15 grand and usually have less than 100k miles. Or you can get the standard wimpier motor for around 12k. Just gotta watch for a while. I was bidding on a 94 twin turbo stock, but it went about 2k higher than what I really felt like spending at that time and thought I could get one cheaper. Haven't really been looking that hard since though.

my buddy has a 93 rx-7 with the r1 package for sale here in nc for 17... mint condition... make sure you watch mileage because the motors have to be rebuilt at 100k... so its actually better to find one already rebuilt... there is a shop the specializes with the rx-7 down in florida and they have some sick fully built ones for around 25-30k...

Archived