zo6 rear matrix

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just curiuos I already tinted the car about a month ago,I have done 4 0r 5 z06s and never had a problem,anyway she came back and was unhappy we origonally glued it but it was cold and rainy that day and I guess it didn't take well :lol2 I offerd to vynil it but she said NO I offerd to retint it but she said No I even offer to take it off and give her money back so she could take it to any shop of her choice but she said NO what a B$*& # I said what do you want me to do I want you to fix it :lol2 there was no reasoning with this lady :poke

I was just curiuos I already tinted the car about a month ago,I have done 4 0r 5 z06s and never had a problem,anyway she came back and was unhappy we origonally glued it but it was cold and rainy that day and I guess it didn't take well :lol2 I offerd to vynil it but she said NO I offerd to retint it but she said No I even offer to take it off and give her money back so she could take it to any shop of her choice but she said NO what a B$*& # I said what do you want me to do I want you to fix it :lol2 there was no reasoning with this lady :poke

[*]360261

your trouble is quite simple she owns a vette!

They are just as bad as bmw owners

I offerd to vynil it but she said NO I offerd to retint it but she said No I even offer to take it off and give her money back so she could take it to any shop of her choice but she said NO what a B$*& # I said what do you want me to do I want you to fix it :poke there was no reasoning with this lady :lol2

[*]360261

how can you fix it if she wont let you fix it.

some people I think need a hug, others need a hug by an anaconda. :lol2

I offerd to vynil it but she said NO I offerd to retint it but she said No I even offer to take it off and give her money back so she could take it to any shop of her choice but she said NO what a B$*& # I said what do you want me to do I want you to fix it :spit there was no reasoning with this lady :bat

[*]360261

how can you fix it if she wont let you fix it.

some people I think need a hug, others need a hug by an anaconda. :spit

[*]360289

oh I know what you mean....there is a way around that you know..

I was just curiuos I already tinted the car about a month ago,I have done 4 0r 5 z06s and never had a problem,anyway she came back and was unhappy we origonally glued it but it was cold and rainy that day and I guess it didn't take well :hmmm I offerd to vynil it but she said NO I offerd to retint it but she said No I even offer to take it off and give her money back so she could take it to any shop of her choice but she said NO what a B$*& # I said what do you want me to do I want you to fix it :hmmm there was no reasoning with this lady :beer

[*]360261

Thats my reason for not using glue! :beer

I was just curiuos I already tinted the car about a month ago,I have done 4 0r 5 z06s and never had a problem,anyway she came back and was unhappy we origonally glued it but it was cold and rainy that day and I guess it didn't take well :spit I offerd to vynil it but she said NO I offerd to retint it but she said No I even offer to take it off and give her money back so she could take it to any shop of her choice but she said NO what a B$*& # I said what do you want me to do I want you to fix it :lol2 there was no reasoning with this lady :spit

[*]360261

your trouble is quite simple she owns a vette!

They are just as bad as bmw owners

[*]360273

I agree, most women that drive Vettes are soo picky about their 'baby' it's

sickening sometimes.

But then you can see where they chain smoke and flick the ashes out the partially open window and burn the moldings and the headliner, but they don't seem to see anything wrong with that. :DD

The last one I worked on smelled like a friggin ashtray.

Archived