Mercedes CL 55 AMG Help

Guest chip01

The car is going ok did the front windows really easy by tucking the bottom of the tint in first just under the seal with no problems but the rear quaters are a bit tricky I have sorted out the issus of the windows moving my tricking the doors with switch but are struggling with the best way to make a pattern and best way to install them . The gasket above runs from the rear to the front of the car and looks pritty difficult to remove is there anyway round this

Thanks in advance

Chip

Guest Beeline
The car is going ok did the front windows really easy by tucking the bottom of the tint in first just under the seal with no problems but the rear quaters are a bit tricky I have sorted out the issus of the windows moving my tricking the doors with switch but are struggling with the best way to make a pattern and best way to install them . The gasket above runs from the rear to the front of the car and looks pritty difficult to remove is there anyway round this

Thanks in advance

Chip

[*]370188

this car will be very hard with little experience.....

Guest naughtydog

Search for posts from theartoftint - there is a trick to those quarters, you can use a b it of yellow turbo to hold the window out a little while you slide.

Naughty

Archived