Frameless Rollups

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OLD SCHOOL....? (passenger side) line up the bottom.? cut the left edge using the glass edge.? cut right side.? move film from left to right just enough where you can see daylight. tack into place.? cut top using the glass edge.? should be perfect fit.

[*]392490

Hmmm......... where you learn that beeline?????

Perfect, every time... on windows that require shrinking, cut the window an inch bigger all around, shrink, then cut as mentoned above, my edges are about a thumbnail's width all around.

Guest zolar
I have never had to shrink side windows not even a bug,but to each their own

[*]392542

Really? Those new bug front doors are compound curved life a mofo. :woowoo

[*]392631

I have to shrink the top and the bottom on those :bingo

so, the old school way is just to cut the left or right edge first, then move film either right/left, anchor it, then cut the top edge?

What is the new school way of doing this? ......guest? metint? oldtinter?, tintwizard? tintdude?......anyone?

thanks in advance

Guest Beeline
so, the old school way is just to cut the left or right edge first, then move film either right/left, anchor it, then cut the top edge?

What is the new school way of doing this? ......guest? metint? oldtinter?, tintwizard? tintdude?......anyone?

thanks in advance

[*]392651

NO GAP

Guest Beeline
OLD SCHOOL....? (passenger side) line up the bottom.? cut the left edge using the glass edge.? cut right side.? move film from left to right just enough where you can see daylight. tack into place.? cut top using the glass edge.? should be perfect fit.

[*]392490

Hmmm......... where you learn that beeline?????

Perfect, every time... on windows that require shrinking, cut the window an inch bigger all around, shrink, then cut as mentoned above, my edges are about a thumbnail's width all around.

[*]392532

MY HERO

Archived