3) from dis-couraging young tinters

by not helping, or at least being courteous answering their questions

if they stay in the biz

they posess integrity too

most of 'em won't make it, and we know this

there will always be those that sling limo.......... for the price of a sak

and there will always be consumers wanting to do it themselves

but there will always be the rare few that will stay in this industry

do top-shelf work, and command a fair price.

if that is how you conduct yourself,

you will not have any competition,

or concern yourself with lowballin' fools :thumb

and if we are lucky, they will stay on the board as a subscriber :lol2

and help the next class of freshmen

I love my 'ol school brothers here, and they know it :lol

but freely sharing knowledge, is what made this site great

and made me what I am today.....

a humble tintdude

Guest willie
I learned the majority of my skillz by trial and error

and right here on this site

Integrity is what we posess that keep us;

1) from being lowballin' hackks

2) from slingin' ghetto papas 24-7

3) from dis-couraging young tinters

by not helping, or at least being courteous answering their questions

if they stay in the biz

they posess integrity too

most of 'em won't make it, and we know this

there will always be those that sling limo.......... for the price of a sak

and there will always be consumers wanting to do it themselves

but there will always be the rare few that will stay in this industry

do top-shelf work, and command a fair price.

if that is how you conduct yourself,

you will not have any competition,

or concern yourself with lowballin' fools  :thumb

and if we are lucky, they will stay on the board as a subscriber  :lol

and help the next class of freshmen

I love my 'ol school brothers here, and they know it  :lol2

but freely sharing knowledge, is what made this site great

and made me what I am today.....

a humble tintdude

[*]393210

well said as usual Zo :lol

Guest NokTint

peeps who aint in the industry dont give a f*** bout regulations. theyl put illigal tint on their cars first moment they learn how to tint. even before they learn, they trying to fit the 20% or 5% they bought from an autoshop. it wont affect their pockets if the industry turns to custard so why should they give a stuff bout laws. lets face it. the majority of people who want window tint - want their tint to be DARK... ...

Guest vclimber
peeps who aint in the industry dont give a f*** bout regulations. theyl put illigal tint on their cars first moment they learn how to tint. even before they learn, they trying to fit the 20% or 5% they bought from an autoshop. it wont affect their pockets if the industry turns to custard so why should they give a stuff bout laws. lets face it. the majority of people who want window tint - want their tint to be DARK... ...

[*]393242

Actually, a consumer came in here not too long ago and listed the name of a professional film shop in So Cal that did his windshield in a brand name 60% film.

Guest NokTint

[*]393242

Actually, a consumer came in here not too long ago and listed the name of a professional film shop in So Cal that did his windshield in a brand name 60% film.

[*]393252

thats appauling. he should know better. hes a proffesional and should be looking after his industry. the general public, especially boyracers and Dr*g dealers will put illigal tint on their car as soon as they know how to. thats sounds about right.

Well two people came on here just today, and thanked you guys for helping them with the step by step instructions. So that means that at least two professional shops lost one job each. Could have been a member of this site who never got the job.

May have even been someone who helped these guys out who lost the job. We will never know since they never disclosed thier location

Millions of cars are are made every year!! Who cares how many newbies there are!! Low ballers will find low ballers quality seekers will find quality!!

You think some of them low baller customers will ever bother to pay over $99.

Sometimes the rookies on your side!! Knocking some sense into the cheapo

car owner making them realize that the "Q" ain't cheap!! That could be both

a redo/repeat for any "Q" tinter!! :dunno Who cares if another car is taken away, If you're that good you'll stay busy all day making more for 1 car to their 10!! No worries tint away!!!!!! :hug:dunno

The way I see it ..If I've helped a regular experienced tinter on here, then great..what goes around comes around so when I need you guys for something, I know you'll be here for me :hug

When it's a newbie trying to throw some store bought tint on "his ride" and will not be getting into the business, I figure he wasn't going to be one of my customers or any of my TD friends customers either because any TD friends aren't the "$79 tint your car" business owners therefore the only businesses I'm helping to destroy by helping out this kind of customer is the cheap h@ck shops that I'm proud to say I'm helping my fellow tinter friends in here by helping to take business away from those competitors and hopefully the good shops on here's phones will ring down the road with the same car we helped the punk tint but different customer owning it wanting the crappy job stripped off and redone professionally be one of us paying the proper $$.

Either that or it was a piece of :dunno car to begin with ...in that case I did us ALL a favor by having him DIY :dunno

Archived