To BUY or Not to BUY?

I was just wondering , I have heard mnany differenyt opinions on the subject, but I guess aI will kick it around. I have been thinking about buying A window tint plotter from CPfilms with software. What do you guys think? Any pros or cons? Or should I just save my money and keep on using my old faithful Olfa blade knife. :lol6

Guest tintguy7

if you have new car dealers and do the same cars over again day in day out, its good to have, but not all patterns fit good, most do, and I do have cps one and I like it. :lol6

I have used both cp films and beakerts. I would go with the compu cut over cp's simply because you can do more with it. Unless cp has changed thier program in the last year. You cant do graphics with it, but dont get the plotter from them. you get an anagraph plotter it is much better

You guys k!ll me with this plotter talk! I tried 3 programs-if you want one that works for tint call FilmDesigns 1-800-888-2256. Their patterns fit and the tech support is great-but usually not needed! You can also cut vinyl and ppf. I hand cut for 15 years --and won't trade my setup for the best tinter out there! I'm tinting 6-10 full jobs everyday!!!!-me and my plotter! :passout:passout

Guest accent
I have used both cp films and beakerts. I would go with the compu cut over cp's simply because you can do more with it. Unless cp has changed thier program in the last year. You cant do graphics with it, but dont get the plotter from them. you get an anagraph plotter it is much better

[*]392924

I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST ONES USING CP FILMS PROGRAM. THEY HAVE STARTED OUT PRETTY GOOD BUT ARE PUSHING LIKE HELL TO BE THE BEST. I use it day in and day out, all day long and have no problems with it, everything fits nice and if there is a problem they get right on top of it and corrrect it. You now get a graphics package , ppf and motorcyle ppf and motor coach ppf all for the same price. I dont know about most guys here, but I tint for a living not my ego.... I can hand cut all day long with the best of em, its just easier to let the office lady cut your stuff ahead of time. just me two cents, I say buy the damn thing, you wont regret it

Archived