What tint does everyone prefer?

thats what I put on my new car......the C30.....I just had to see what all the hype was about. havent gone through a summer or warm day yet, so it hard to tell how much heat it keeps out. So far I do like the color, getting used to the little bit of reflectiveness. I had to talk to it to get it to shrink the little bit I needed it to.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintin' Magician

Yeah, the shrinking was a challenge, as I understood. The Vk70 was the real pain in da arse though! It did a great job of keeping the car cool when it was in the parking lot and driving west in the afternoon. It looked great though! :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
thats what I put on my new car......the C30.....I just had to see what all the hype was about. havent gone through a summer or warm day yet, so it hard to tell how much heat it keeps out. So far I do like the color, getting used to the little bit of reflectiveness. I had to talk to it to get it to shrink the little bit I needed it to.

I have Drei on my Avalanche, and Mac 4000 on my work van in Phx it kicks aaasssss in the summer w/ the heat :shock you will enjoy it IMO

Over the years, I've tried all of the major players. They each have their issues. Good service gets my $$$ over less expensive product. There is so much to choose from in the market, I don't stick with one brand of film exclusively. (But sometimes, more $$$ does NOT get you better product or service either.)

Currently, I am stocking SunTek HP Charcoal and Infinity, Johnson Vision Plus Grey, and some Huper. The Suntek seems to age fairly well here in Florida, and the prices are reasonable. Shrinks well, and has an aggressive adhesive. Johnson has some great colors, but I have not carried them long enough to see any failure issues. Great service & prices. Nice variety of films, too.

Giving Huper a try, it is a pricey product! Looks great, difficult to install on automotive. Was curious about the hype, I want to see how the product ages here in Florida. There are a lot of applications this film is perfect for.

For residential & commercial, it depends on the client's needs.

I am hearing a lot of good stuff about Global, I need to take a closer look at their products.

I called about huper once but they wanted a buy in, have they changed.

I've heard that suntek was manufactured exactly like lulu. I have had a couple cars with johnson that went bad in the past, good customer service though.

still a global fan, but only carring suntek for now

Archived