What tint does everyone prefer?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just stick to what your use to.. I have access to solar guard, johnsons, llumar, madico...... good and bad things bout 3 of these brands, 1 of these brands I stuck too for a couple of reasons.

heres a couple.

1. Great Support from distributor ( very quick, friendly, good advice )

2. Shrinks well for my likings ( thats just me personally )

3. A well known Established Shop I know prefers it.

4. just personal preferences with shades

5. the other brands I mentioned had at least one negative, ie, peeling, high costs, bad customer support.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Madico and Huper Optik

only 2 films that last out here in AZ Llumar fails within 2 years 3M in 3 months SolarGuard about a year Johnsons about 2 years Sun Guard about 6 months SunTek????? have never used

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Madico and Huper Optik

only 2 films that last out here in AZ Llumar fails within 2 years 3M in 3 months SolarGuard about a year Johnsons about 2 years Sun Guard about 6 months SunTek????? have never used

wihch series from mmm and which one from lulu

ATR and CS :thumb

use suntek hp shrinks real well! been using it for about 3 years now no problems as of yet! used johnson's prior to that their sp line I am finding long term on some that have had it on their vehicle 4-5 years ( yes some people still keep their vehicles this long) that the scratch coat starts flaking off and on some the window becomes very distorted! looks still fine from the outside but clarity from inside is horrible! alot of this depends of course of how long the vehicle is exposed to the sun. my mothers 2000 lincoln I did in 2000 with johnson's sp in 2000 and as of a few months ago traded it in. the film still looked as good as the day I put it on, but it is under a carport 90% of the time! just my :lol6:nope

Archived