Guest streetsounds

I use johnsons but

quality of it has been slippn in the past few months

n e one else havn this problem

but other wise never had n e problems before

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are there other brands out there that shrink really nice and look really good all at the same time?  Thanks.

[*]395124

I droped sun gard (couldnt work with the distributor), liked solar gard (but 2 other shops carry it) use 3M and havnt had any troubles shrinking it (still waiting for the long term) sun tek was nice but dont want to wait 5 days for orders, llumar was nice except for 3 shops in town, johnson is the cheepest, easiest to shrink, and an OK looking film ( but the sp turned purple to fast for me, graystone is nice)

So it sounds like so far the preferred brands are Johnson and Llumar. About the 3M not shrinking, I don't know how old the film was, but there's a good chance that it had been sitting around for quite a while (6-12 months), so I don't know if that could have something to do with it or not.

DARTSFILMZ for me. I never tinted and :spit what are You speaking about :spit For me the main is smart and strong box. Good, drinking stuff. No ideas about any techincal details, no knowledge about adhesive consistence. That's all I find at DART(sfilm)Z. Years will pass and tinters of the world will understand that crazy russian Leo is right.

Product is NOTHING.

IMAGE is EVERYTHING.

:spit

I am sorry for selfpromoting, but I want to tell some words. I am person who's installers passed threw all so-called window film brands. As many tinters, as many minds. Some tinter like thin, some tinter like thick. Some tinter like Llucy, some - Sun Warrior ( :spit is he gay???). But as far as I know there are some things we must not forget:

1. 98% of customers have no idea what "brand" film You install on his car.

2. If installer have hands growing from right place (not like Leo's) - sorry collegues - he will install ANY :spit film.

3. All this film difference - very-very virtual.

4. There is market for Ferrari & Lamborgini, there is also market for KIA & LADA & GREAT WALL.

5. LISTEN YOUR SOUL CHOOSING FILM - WORK WITH GOOD PEOPLE NOT WITH VIRTUALLY BETTER FILM.

LEO'n'DARTZ

window films. Generation Z.

Guest darkdan

I carry them all.

But I'm really liking the Global.

My 3M CS is getting the boot, the BC is nice, the TintFX HP is nothing special, but I like it.

The Llumar ATR is nice, but I don't see the big deal. It's not like it put itself on.

The SG and I didn't agree well with eachother. I bet I could have gotten use to it.

The SolarZone was too hard for me to work with, but I liked the color and it's holding up well.

My suntek was way too green, but they said they've fixed it. I'm sure I'll order some more soon.

I know I got a few more brands outside, but I can't recall what they are. LOL!

?Are you Experienced?, I mean certified heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I dunno stan you read these and come to your own conclusion :evileye although they did call me MARK on the last one :thumb

Is ACCREDITED the same as CERTIFIED :thumb

post-22-1146702850.jpg

post-22-1146702864.jpg

post-22-1146702880.jpg

Guest willie
I carry them all.

But I'm really liking the Global.

My 3M CS is getting the boot, the BC is nice, the TintFX HP is nothing special, but I like it.

The Llumar ATR is nice, but I don't see the big deal.  It's not like it put itself on.

The SG and I didn't agree well with eachother.  I bet I could have gotten use to it.

The SolarZone was too hard for me to work with, but I liked the color and it's holding up well.

My suntek was way too green, but they said they've fixed it.  I'm sure I'll order some more soon.

I know I got a few more brands outside, but I can't recall what they are.  LOL!

[*]395645

yo yoko

which line of Global are you using?

Archived