illegal tint jobs

Guest jtm999

Guest jtm999

whats everyones here do about all the losers that want 5% tint all the way around. I think it would be hard to see with that crap at night,I've got 22% on my back windows and its still hard to see out of in a dark parking lot when your backing up :bingo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jtm999

yeah they all think there above the law or something, a buddy of mine is a cop and I asked if he would pull over someone with the dark tint and he said he would because there obviously trying to hide something. he said if the car had lighter tint on the fronts he wouldnt pull them over.

Yeah but sometimes those cops are the biggest azz's of all wanting the 5% they nail others for. I love limo tint but I also see what the cops mean by people wanting to hide stuff cause it's always the smokers who want it. I say if you such a badass and don't care about the law why dont you ride and smoke with the clear glass?

Guest zolar

this is a very old topic

two levels of stupid

1) Tinting Illegally ....especially 5% :lol6

2) being so stupid as to post about it here

bringing attention to illegal tinters

and bringing down the credibility of this site ....and this industry

just say NO!!!

and if you cross the line with some 20% on some fronts :gay

please don't encourage illegal tinting by posting about it here

it is time to raise the level of integrity in this biz

it starts with you :lol2

whats everyones here do about all the losers that want 5% tint all the way around. I think it would be hard to see with that crap at night,I've got 22% on my back windows and its still hard to see out of in a dark parking lot when your backing up :lol2

[*]398151

I find about 90% of the cops windows I tint want the ?limo? tint cause they don?t want anyone to see THEM. One cop tells me he is a real ASS and he doesn?t want anyone to see his beautiful wife when she is driving his car. Hmmmmm I think if the cops do their job right and have the driver roll down the windows before approaching the car and or have the occupants get out of the car we could all have what film WE want. Why cant we have privacy too? Also is it harder to see out of a car than a SUV? Most states allow ?limo? or ANY film on the rear of SUV?S. Is it possible that the government doesn?t want to mess with the auto manufactures and factory glass that comes on the SUV from the factory that is darker than the limit for cars? Show cars! Everybody has a show car????.. what if the government told us we could only paint our house a certain color so it would be easier for fire and other emergency personal to tell the left side of the street from the right? Get ready for it or stand up for your rights now. :lol6 :gay

Guest jtm999
this is a very old topic

two levels of stupid

1) Tinting Illegally ....especially 5%  :lol6

2) being so stupid as to post about it here

bringing attention to illegal tinters

and bringing down the credibility of this site ....and this industry

just say NO!!!

and if you cross the line with some 20% on some fronts  :gay

please don't encourage illegal tinting by posting about it here

it is time to raise the level of integrity in this biz

it starts with you  :lol2

[*]398159

man I agree with you about not doing illegal work I will do the dark stuff on the rear windows but thats about it. I was just asking how you deal with the customers that want the limo on the fronts.I realize that if people keep breaking the laws that states could ban aftermarket tint.and when I said I had 22%tint on my car I was talking about behind the driver.

Guest zolar

I wasn't directing it to you personally :lol6

just the flock of new guys on here lately

keeping dark papa in the limelight

I just say no, no to 5% on cars, no to suicide strips, no to full windshields

It offends some of them, most will go legal if that is their only choice

the easiest way to not install 5%

is to not buy any :lol2

Archived