shop is getting plotter

Guest tinting2long

Guest tinting2long

The shop that im working at is getting a plotter later this week. I have been in the business for over 13 years now and I think the reason they are getting it is to try and replace me. (they hate the fact that I make more money than the managers, so per their request they are going to get a plotter). Should I be worried..do these things make it really easier for tinting....what kind of problems can we expect? Any kind of advice you guys could give me I would appreciate it. thanks and I look forward to using this forum more.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zolar
The shop that im working at is getting a plotter later this week. I have been in the business for over 13 years now and I think the reason they are getting it is to try and replace me. (they hate the fact that I make more money than the managers, so per their request they are going to get a plotter). Should I be worried..do these things make it really easier for tinting....what kind of problems can we expect? Any kind of advice you guys could give me I would appreciate it. thanks and I look forward to using this forum more.

[*]400180

you cannot teach a car washer to tint with a plotter

and have it turn out like an ol' school craftsman

.............unless they get a robo-tints2000 :lol6

robobig.jpg

Guest tinting2long

[*]400180

you cannot teach a car washer to tint with a plotter

and have it turn out like an ol' school craftsman

.............unless they get a robo-tints2000 :lol6

robobig.jpg

[*]400188

I appreciate it guys...just need some back up in confronting them when they try to cut my commissions back. It's a shady company I work for and they look for every reason to screw ya. I have pretty much lost all respect for them and they hate that they can't do my job. Of course I use that to my advantage. We are having a training class next week on how to make us all tinters. Screw um huh?

Archived