ATTN: Shop Owners

Guest tintdawg

I do about 20-25 cars per week on subcontract for a local tinting shop, and I charge them approximately 35% of what they charge the customer, so that seems about right. However if I was getting any less work off them, I would seriously want more than that. They also supply all the film and tools... all I have to do is turn up every morning. They're also great people to deal with, they have never tried to rip me off and are totally flexible if I have other stuff to do. It's a pretty sweet deal :beer

Why don't you do it for yourself and get 100%? :spit

Devil

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandstinter

Do like I did kick the living crap out of him and still his shop from him. It worked for me and my life is a million times better for it. My hand hurt for about 3 days and made tinting a little slower. It was worth watching his eyes roll in the back of his head with the Tyson punch to the jaw. It was a 2 hit combo me hitting him and him hitting the ground. :thumb

Guest willie
Do like I did kick the living crap out of him and still his shop from him. It worked for me and my life is a million times better for it. My hand hurt for about 3 days and made tinting a little slower. It was worth watching his eyes roll in the back of his head with the Tyson punch to the jaw. It was a 2 hit combo me hitting him and him hitting the ground. :beer

:beer

oh boy 2 in one week -glad I'll be gone this weekend

you can have him guys

Guest tintdawg

Do like I did kick the living crap out of him and still his shop from him. It worked for me and my life is a million times better for it. My hand hurt for about 3 days and made tinting a little slower. It was worth watching his eyes roll in the back of his head with the Tyson punch to the jaw. It was a 2 hit combo me hitting him and him hitting the ground. :beer

:beer

oh boy 2 in one week -glad I'll be gone this weekend

you can have him guys

W.T.F DUDE relax. A professional never handles himself that way. Turn him into the IRS, open a shop down the street, take him to court, turn them into the employment dept., hold film or tools hostige. But never resort to violence. I think your full of sh!t because in this world you'd be typing this from jail. In my case, people in town know what I can do to them, so they know not to mess with me. What they dont know, is that Im afraid of killing someone, so I would never resort to violence.

Dayum dood!

S-A-Boxer.gif

Guest 2chase3

Reminds me of the time my mother had renters and refused to pay Novembers/Decembers rent due to over spending for christmas presents. I went over and took the front and back door off the house. . at about 33 degrees outside. long Story short, mom got paid and they had a hard candy Christmas

...bottom line. if you owe me you will pay for services rendered!! :evileye

Guest strictlytinting

I WAS IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT ,THE SHOP WAS REALLY BUSY AND I WAS THE REASON FOR IT,TINTED FOR HIM FOR ALMOST 2YEARS AND NO RAISE, SO I LEFT AND OPENED UP A SHOP A COUPLE BLOCK AWAY, GUESS WHERE ALL HIS COSTOMERS COME TOO NOW,AINT NUTTIN BETTER THAN WORING FOR YOURSELF

Archived