ATTN: Shop Owners

Guest tintdawg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

If he doesn't pay you in a resonable amount of time, p.m. me with the details and you will have your monry real soon. I love that kind of work. and o yeah, no charge.

Guest darkdan

That's why I had to sue the last guy I worked for.

Just decided he didn't want to pay. It was worth the 1 year it took and about 2 dozen trips to the court house 45 miles away. All over $330 originally.

Guest willie
After 20 years and you are still sub-contracting to idiots like this?

I think you need to take a good look at yourself and re-evaluate your job life.

Devil

kind of what I thinking Devdude

20 years into the business -should have known better already :dunno

Guest tintdawg

I started helping this guy as a favor. Now I'll just enjoy putting him out of business. After 20 years... Your right, you think I would learn. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when He comes back all tan and s#!t, and has no film. Oh well... he'll make some film rep happy. As for me I'm done with him. I was a manager for Macys for 8 years, they treated there employees like crap. That why I quit and went back to tinting. Im going to make something positive out of this.... He can keep his money.

Guest willie
I started helping this guy as a favor. Now I'll just enjoy putting him out of business. After 20 years... Your right, you think I would learn. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when He comes back all tan and s#!t, and has no film. Oh well... he'll make some film rep happy. As for me I'm done with him. I was a manager for Macys for 8 years, they treated there employees like crap. That why I quit and went back to tinting. Im going to make something positive out of this.... He can keep his money.
oh hell no! don't let him get up on you. you better go and get what is rightfully yours. your a daisy if ya do!

quit antagonizing him peeceout :)

Yup tintdawg move on -if he pays he pays but I wouldnt do anyting else for him

we all live and learn and if you will go forward with the positive thing it will all work out

keep pluggin :lol2

Guest solarspot

oh hell no! don't let him get up on you. you better go and get what is rightfully yours. your a daisy if ya do!

quit antagonizing him peeceout :lol2

Yup tintdawg move on -if he pays he pays but I wouldnt do anyting else for him

we all live and learn and if you will go forward with the positive thing it will all work out

keep pluggin :)

:lol2 right on willie :)

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

o now that is just b.s. I'm not trying yo antaginize him by any means, maybe a little encouragemant to do right for himself . I've been in that situation before.Nothing would have made me feel like less of a man than to let some son-of- b----- get away with taking my money that I rightfully earned. whats fair is fair. grow a pair and handle the situation.don't give me this crap about if he pays he pays,you make him pay, legally or not, then move on and put him out of buisness.most of all,teach him a valuable lesson so he wont do it again, to you or anyone else.

Archived