Flintstones images

14 topics, not all are "give me's" and they are dated from a few months ago. A few asking for help on technique and such, but thats what tintdude.com is for. And like I said before, I'v given back to those that have helped me where I could.

With over 600 posts I'm not trying to wear my welcome out ! Unlike some others that have come here asking for everything but the kitchen sink with less than 10 posts.

Flames can stop now ! :spit

okay I'll stop being a dick now. :spit but I don't have any flintstone files for ya :nope

Guest willie
y'know I don't say this often, but I have to agree with Willie. :spit I don't wanna sound like a dick (actually I really don't care :lol ) but I just went and looked up all your topics you've started. everyone of 'em is a request for something. I can understand asking once you've exhausted EVERY effort to take care of it yourself.....but dayamn. I've done my fair share of helping out but it seems alittle crazy at this point. :nope

thats twice in public now biatch...............people are really gonna think you lost your mind

I marked it on the calender again :spit

Guest tintgod

14 topics, not all are "give me's" and they are dated from a few months ago. A few asking for help on technique and such, but thats what tintdude.com is for. And like I said before, I'v given back to those that have helped me where I could.

With over 600 posts I'm not trying to wear my welcome out ! Unlike some others that have come here asking for everything but the kitchen sink with less than 10 posts.

Flames can stop now ! :spit

okay I'll stop being a dick now. :nope but I don't have any flintstone files for ya :lol

I have some...you want me to send them to you... :spit

Archived