Virtual Tinting software

Guest Cyprus

Guest Cyprus

Customers here in Cyprus like to see their car tinted before they tint it...

Are there any virtual tinting software prog. on the market where you can choose make model colour, tint shades etc...

Guest Cyprus
I just use my photo album. I've pretty much tinted everything out there (of course there are exceptions) and with every new car I do I take a picture from all angles.

I agree(ish) I mean we've got a lot of photos on file it just seems that it would be more userfriendly for the customer if they could play around a bit with the window tints.

Also give a new hightech image to the shop...

I presume you dont know of any software then :rollin

Guest OmahaSpeed

I think suncoast has it...but I will cost you a ton ......they charger a one time fee, and then you will also pay a monthly update fee this way you will have a constant update of the new cars hitting the market.

Besides...I got the demo software years ago................photo album is the way to go..... the software is "virtual" and doesn't really get the point across..

Customers here in Cyprus like to see their car tinted before they tint it...

Are there any virtual tinting software prog. on the market where you can choose make model colour, tint shades etc...

My Webpage - www.visualtinter.com

Board member McFly.....

I just use my photo album. I've pretty much tinted everything out there (of course there are exceptions) and with every new car I do I take a picture from all angles.

I agree(ish) I mean we've got a lot of photos on file it just seems that it would be more userfriendly for the customer if they could play around a bit with the window tints.

Also give a new hightech image to the shop...

I presume you dont know of any software then :eyebrows

Also You can visit Shady's web - www.shadeace.co.uk

Guest Shady

my website has a 'just as an idea' sampler too. A good computer nerd should wack one up for you if software is not available or too expensive.

www.window-tinting.co.uk

or click the link above I just noticed in Leo's reply.

:eyebrows

Visual Tinter does work. It is used by some of the best tinting shops in the country, such as The Tint Pros in Hunnington beach. Tupelo Tint and few hundred others. Updated including 2007 models it is proven to work.

www.visualtinter.com

Guest willie
Visual Tinter does work. It is used by some of the best tinting shops in the country, such as The Tint Pros in Hunnington beach. Tupelo Tint and few hundred others. Updated including 2007 models it is proven to work.

www.visualtinter.com

Im not only a member but................................................................. :lol2

acknowledge who you are :rollin

Archived