Quarter windows made easy

Guest tintdawg

I'd be interested in a few example cars you would do this on where it's better than trimming a bit of rubber to get a better scope in my mind of where this would be handy (outside of pulling the window as TG mentioned)

Intriguing idea.

This is one of those tips that falls under my old saying :

It's the THE way..only A way :rollin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg
do you push the wire in far enough to where you cant see it from the outside..?..just curious..

for me..by the time I do all that..I could have the panel off and the window out.. :rollin

Wanna race... (I average 1hr per 4 door car No plotters and No returns) It only took me 10min to do those windows AND take the pics. You just do the top edge. Thats why I used to raz this guy but it works... No you can not tell that the wire is there.

I'd be interested in a few example cars you would do this on where it's better than trimming a bit of rubber to get a better scope in my mind of where this would be handy (outside of pulling the window as TG mentioned)

Intriguing idea.

This is one of those tips that falls under my old saying :

It's the THE way..only A way :thumb

That's right ! Just another way to help people out. I rarly use it. But it helps on cars like early ninty accords, camerys. ect. The noobs will enjoy it.

Guest tintdawg
Us noobs need all the help we can get :dunno does this tip work on new style accord quarter windows? :beer

Not the new ones, sorry. If you want to cover the whole glass, the best thing is to remove them, if it does'nt matter to you, just cut to fit.

I did use this tip today on a 'Mazda 6' not that it needed it, just to do it. (for the record, did it 52 min. almost a record.)

Guest jtm999

Us noobs need all the help we can get :dunno does this tip work on new style accord quarter windows? :beer

Not the new ones, sorry. If you want to cover the whole glass, the best thing is to remove them, if it does'nt matter to you, just cut to fit.

I did use this tip today on a 'Mazda 6' not that it needed it, just to do it. (for the record, did it 52 min. almost a record.)

52 minutes, damm thats fast,that back window sucks azz to shrink.

Guest tintgod

Us noobs need all the help we can get :lol6 does this tip work on new style accord quarter windows? :beer

is that all 52 minutes.. :dunno

Archived