Got to love it

Guest TINTEM

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie

I've been slow in June, but it looks like July is going to be busy. August is typically my last month of work. Then I'll do a few cars till March.

window tinting is a year round profession if you promote it as such :beer

but if you dont promote you get to sit around and be lazy :lol

Guest TINTEM
TINTEM....isn't it great to be the best

Yes it is Nice to be the Best only been here some 15+yrs Plus I worked for 5 yrs Prior

Funny Had 2 more call today. About Same Closed Shop FK thier Windows Up. Only thing about all this is the 2 that closed were in a town about 20min away and 20deg hotter then were I'm at...... LOL

Its been slow here. This market is flooded with tint shops. I think that it's going to change. Some of these shops arent any good, so I hope that some of them close, I ready to go solo next year.

true that man, we've been decent you know, along with flat glass more of it than cars this year. but yea, there are far to many tint jobs taht dont do good work and charge waaaay below normal prices. customers just dont seem to learn they're lesson after having the experience :lol6

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

since I moved my shop last March to a better location my business has almost doubled. We have been overbooked constantly and have had to turn away business on a regular basis due to the fact that we can't fit any more cars in the shop. I guess being on a major street we get more noticed and people feel more comfortable going with a name they know.

Guest Texasrocker

.. This summer has been the slowest for me yet. Course, Im in a town with only 110,000 pop, and 5 competitors (still doing rear glass strips) with cheap tint,& bad installs(kids pd by the hr). Me No Worry, my building & land is paid-for from previous good years, and their just "leasing"!!! Any ol Pro knows,"Cheap" can bite your bootay in the long run!! Still "shrinking" them rear glasses in 1-pc here! Those "kids" in my competitors shops, sure are screwin-up!! Buyers here want "cheap", I charge plenty to R&R it a few years later!! TR :lol6

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I will vouch for beeline.I know him personally and I'm very familiar with his work.He does top notch work. One of the best around anywhere.Thats why he does alot of high end cars.He is the one that turned me on to the Advantage films.

Guest nautiboi73
what is up with the pics? a photo doesn't show spit about the tint work....expensive car....can still be a crappy tint job and not get ragged out....

a photo can show details,

but maybe that pics was not taken for that but to show the look of the film or the color combination.

Most of my pics are just to show customers what to expect as far as darkness and color.

so u want to find something to "get ragged" about try company warrenties :spit

Archived