Rear brake light

Guest ///M AZING

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
one question I have had is that if the federal law requires a spoiler or wing to have a brake light if the vehicle has a 3rd in the glass then why is it not illegal on a federal level to tint over them too??

I can see the light through tint but not through a spoiler! :lol

The only time I cut around the breaklight is if there isn't a rear spoiler with a light in it.

If I tint the breaklight I use a scrubber attatched to a handle similar to the bulldozer. After I clean the glass I will squeege out the light with the bull dozer. Comes out just as clean as it used to when I removed the deck but in alot less time.

post-90-1153260900.jpg

Guest IBtintn
The only time I cut around the breaklight is if there isn't a rear spoiler with a light in it.

If I tint the breaklight I use a scrubber attatched to a handle similar to the bulldozer. After I clean the glass I will squeege out the light with the bull dozer. Comes out just as clean as it used to when I removed the deck but in alot less time.

im with you on this one PT.. ive done both quite a bit but saving time when you can is totally worth it , as long as its clean.. :hmmm

If it pops out or unscrews I remove it always.

If its there and is fixed but there is room to squeege behind I will do that.

If its something like the :hmmm azz maliby brakelight I have no problem cutting around it and dont even think twice about it.

If it pops out or unscrews I remove it always.

If its there and is fixed but there is room to squeege behind I will do that.

If its something like the :hmmm azz maliby brakelight I have no problem cutting around it and dont even think twice about it.

:hmmm:bat

Archived