Any one use Solar Guard

Guest JMass

I use 6, 22, 38 HP Charcoal, 18, 38 HP True Grey, 22, 33 HP Bronze, and 25, 35 NR True Grey for budget jobs like dealers and such. I like it, my tinters like it, and the HP true grey is hot. I think they have about the best looking bronze I've seen too, that's whats on my car.

Yerry007.jpg

I have used some NR Charcoal and for a low end film it has great clarity and a good adhesive but does fade fairly quick. I know in the lighter shades it dosent turn purple though, when the sun is shining I will get you some pics. of some 3 year old NR 50% that is exposed to the sun daily that still looks pretty good with just some fading. :shock

the diamond program is sungard devil.

and tintdawg...my understanding is that they're discontinuing the NR True Grey and replacing it with the Supreme. the HPTrue Grey is supposed to stay available.

HPSmoke has proven to fade much too quickly in our climate here. I don't use it.

I've been using solargard for about 12 years and love the stuff. I mainly install HPTrueGrey, HPCharcoal, and Supreme. the supreme is quickly becoming my favorite.

if ya want my opinion on their lines worst to best ....

NRGrey

NRCharcoal

HPSmoke

HPCharcoal,HPStailessSteel(bronze)

NRTrue Grey

HPTrue Grey

Supreme

just my opinion though...I'm sure different films last longer in different climates.

I haven't used the ultra series. too light for my customers :shock

Guest tintdawg

and tintdawg...my understanding is that they're discontinuing the NR True Grey and replacing it with the Supreme. the HPTrue Grey is supposed to stay available.

HPSmoke has proven to fade much too quickly in our climate here. I don't use it.

I've been using solargard for about 12 years and love the stuff. I mainly install HPTrueGrey, HPCharcoal, and Supreme. the supreme is quickly becoming my favorite.

NRGrey

NRCharcoal

HPSmoke

NRTrue Grey

HPTrue Grey

Supreme

just my opinion though...I'm sure different films last longer in different climates.

I haven't used the ultra series. too light for my customers :shock

Thats what I was looking for. Thankyou

NRGrey

NRCharcoal

HPSmoke

NRTrue Grey

HPTrue Grey

Supreme

I haven't used the ultra series. too light for my customers :dunno

I just used some of the supreme on a 06 chevy crew cab, with no factory tint on the rear, and the color looked like factory using the 28/15. :hmmm But it is harder for me to work with than the true grey hp. Probably just installer error. :heh

Well one of them has borrowed it from the other as I've seen the Diamond Tint literature with Bekaert written all over it for OZ. :dunno

Devil

well :gasp guess things are alittle different downunder :lol6

Never tinted, but my position is still such:

THERE ARE NO BAD FILMS. THERE ARE BAD TINTERS.

If product exist on the market, that means that SomeBody need it, and SomeBody can install it.

This is classic market regulations. As soon as nobody need product - manufacturing sooner or later stopped.

Good product or bad depends mainly from marketing (of course if it is not total :dunno ), packaging e.t.c. - I mean not only window films, any other things. So on my mind chossing film You must pay attention to many things like terms of payment and delivery, stuff politeless, advertising materials and style e.t.c.

Of course everybody have his own points.

P.S. Told it 1000000000000 times, but can tell again.....

Archived