lyin a55 tinter

Guest VOLTRON

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope, havent seen tha little pendejo yet.

sometimes is just better not to do anything, karma is a biatch you know!

and belive me, its true, I've seen it happen.....

all in all. sorry for the mishap you had to go through :beer

Guest VOLTRON

no big deal, I am over it now. every once in a while I will hear his name cause I do work for his boss sometimes and I get irritated but all in all its done with. I am not going to go out of my way to do anything to him, and its hard to say what I would do if I saw him cause I am a bit non confrontational.

But yea karma is a b***h, and I still plan on telling his wife though.

no big deal, I am over it now. every once in a while I will hear his name cause I do work for his boss sometimes and I get irritated but all in all its done with. I am not going to go out of my way to do anything to him, and its hard to say what I would do if I saw him cause I am a bit non confrontational.

fock his wife :beer:beer

Guest darkdan

fock his wife :thumb:thumb

When I started reading this thread I knew my response was going to be, "Do his sister and/or wife. Hopefully at the same time."

next Ladder job you get,, ask him to help you.

As soon as he gets up the ladder, kick it out from under him, BELUSHI style :thumb

BELUSHI style!!! you showin yer age there, Yoda? :bingo

sorry, its the only falling off a ladder reference I could think of....

ANd yeah , I was slapping tint when you were carrying a macguyver lunchbox in middle school :thumb

Archived