Anti static feature

Guest scottstinting

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta be the humidity, like during the winter month {If were lucky} here when the humidity is low getting out of a car I sometimes get zapped! That dosent happen this time of the year when you could almost choke on the high humidity! :spit

Guest scottstinting

Sorry for all the confusion .I figured you guys new .This Global film is anti static and it really works .My jobs are cleaner I dont get shocked and their is no static when you pull the liner to attract the dust and hair etc .I figured it was just bs but it is not

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I knew it! It was about global! And yes the anti-static thing does work. I've noticed a large difference between that film and others.

Sorry for all the confusion .I figured you guys new .This Global film is anti static and it really works .My jobs are cleaner I dont get shocked and their is no static when you pull the liner to attract the dust and hair etc .I figured it was just bs but it is not

Gotcha now :beer Thanks for clarifying :heh

As far as getting shocked.. It's never happens to me ..and Ive tint in all kinds of conditions : 90degrees, below freezing..dry days, 100% humidity days :spit

Glad you found something that fixes your problem.

For those that don't want to switch films that have this problem : try keeping a spare key that you no longer need for anything in your pocket. B4 grabbing the film at the time you know your going to get shocked, grab the key and touch it on the edge of the film..it's be enough to discharge the film and reduce the "shock" be about 90%

I'm guessing this because I own a car that every time I get in and out of it..it zaps me in the same fashion..I touch the key to it, discharges and then good to go .just a thought :beer

Guest scottstinting

Mostly I thought and was told that the more electronics that are in a car the more static there will be .But for no more pain than it is it really ticks me off sometimes

Archived