HOW CLEAN ENOUGH IS FOR WINDOW TINT?

Guest gus738

2006 2 door civic 30 minute car you do not need to shrink doors or 1/4's and back window needs VERY LITTLE shrinking, have done a ton of these and they are easy car to learn on for a do it yourselfer or destroy it yourselfer either way you look at it easier this than a eclipse, cutlass, baretta, 944 and some of the other fun cars alot of us have delt with and possibly learned on.

I started with 3 rolls of film and tinted my car numerous times, and friends vehicles to learn have now been at it over 15 years, if not for the diy method I would have never gotten into tinting.

well it was a long wait , and the car was tinted wayy back ....... I saw that my friend didnt hardly heat shrink it .... hardly anything... he told me he'll do it 4 60 bucks plus I had the chance to learn so I didnt refuese the offer ...... we used my pre cut tint the adhisive was a little hard to work with you get what you pay for ill post up CLOSE pictures of the tinted car ..... I have only night pictures right now and I dont think that does any justice..... he told me based on what he knows that I know of I could of done the quater panels and front doors with ease ... I WOULD PhU(|

of course if I would of paid $250 + for a real "pro" insted of my friends shop ( pretty good guy for being in such a low time on tint) anyways this other guys is a real pro and im sure he woudldnt of leave 1 spot....

again ill post deatiled pictures of the car later today ..... AND YES im ready for all the damn flames.......

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bingo:DD and what did we say? :DD Thats also total BS that you could have done it, if it were true you would have.

props for commin back, but seriously dude you still ended up with a dirty tint job. And you didnt even do it yourself. :wall

I totally coulda banged the crap outta jenna jamison, my friend told me so.. but I let him instead :lol2

Guest solarspot
:bingo:lol2 and what did we say? :DD Thats also total BS that you could have done it, if it were true you would have.

props for commin back, but seriously dude you still ended up with a dirty tint job. And you didnt even do it yourself. :wall

I totally coulda banged the crap outta jenna jamison, my friend told me so.. but I let him instead :lol2

:DD:lol2

Archived