HOW CLEAN ENOUGH IS FOR WINDOW TINT?

Guest gus738

Guest gus738
Chillmout man.

Suggested you let a pro do it but your convinced you can do it also.

Like I said earlier(not an insult) you sound @nal and you want a good job meaning you are either so self-absorbed you think your job will be perfect because YOU did it or you will never be happy with your attemps to tint this vehicle by yourself. :cry

My advice (all joking aside)

1-remove all stickers, the stickers do not have the properties that film has so it will not last like film will.Meaning the sticker will go bad before the tint will.REMOVE THEM :bat

2-If you must tint this car yourself( I admire your confidence) by a roll of film and cut it yourself, at least the back glass, You will more than likely mess up several pieces at first. :cry

3-Once the film is shrunk it still has to be installed clean(read up on other post) :bat

4-Visit a local tint shop and talk to an installer, someone in person can be more helpful than a computer

Good luck your gonna need it

see why cant all post be like this!... :cry:lol:drunk

I'd have to agree with the above statement. Gus738 you seem like a good guy and I wish you the best. So please understand that alot of things about tinting can't be written into words. Even a 3 week training course is not enough at times.

thanks 1PEECBARETTA atlest someone agrees with me , I mean c'mon guys everyone was a damn noob before so help out a bit :lol2:bat:lol:bat and I dont expect to be perfect but I want to be as damn as good as possible , so you really think removing all stickers is the best thing? what if I dont remove whats the affects aftwards?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gus738

no I dont know what matirial it is or what brand but it promises no bubles no fade no colo change etc etc the usual..... but I mean im not gonna complain for a 40 dollar kit .... I just want to install someting for now so that it wont damage my interrior

Guest outkast tinter

There lies your first mistake. I'm not flaming you, I'm just trying to find out who's crap your buying. If you are not getting professional quality product, than you are buying crap film on the hunch they'll warranty it. I realize you are determined to do this yourself, but why waste your time with crap product? Good luck grasshopper

Archived