'06 mustang rear deck removal?

Guest tintman AZ

Guest tintman AZ
Why? there is inches and inches to give you plenty of room to screw up.

On a side note, pull the door panels and take off the mirror, throw some felt on the sweeps and have nice tight patterns in under 10 minutes. you don't even need to disconnect the door handles, just move it up and off a few inches, take out the sweep and unbolt the 3 bolts for the mirror, gives you plenty of room to not screw up. Even a rookie can do this car in an hour if they pay attention to what they are doing.

OK I guess I'm not the tinter I thought I was because I've got another question. Why are we taking the mirror off? Because if I lean far enough I can watch myself tint the window without mirror removal.

Why? there is inches and inches to give you plenty of room to screw up.

On a side note, pull the door panels and take off the mirror, throw some felt on the sweeps and have nice tight patterns in under 10 minutes. you don't even need to disconnect the door handles, just move it up and off a few inches, take out the sweep and unbolt the 3 bolts for the mirror, gives you plenty of room to not screw up. Even a rookie can do this car in an hour if they pay attention to what they are doing.

OK I guess I'm not the tinter I thought I was because I've got another question. Why are we taking the mirror off? Because if I lean far enough I can watch myself tint the window without mirror removal.

Well, first off, it adds like 20 seconds to the entire job, but it gives you a ass ton of room to cut your front end cherry.

Archived