For customers who wants it DARK...

Today I finally came up with the answer to the ignorant customer...

I have this type of call about 3x a day, and it always pizzes me off .

They call and ask how much to do the car, and oh yeah the windshield too, in 20%.

You tell them thats illegal, and they always say;

"I see cars on the road all day with really dark tint, How come they have it ??"

MY reply was, " I have seen a Bank Robbed before. Just because I saw it, didnt make it legal "

Now get off my phone b***h . :beer

Guest CajunTinter

I had a call the other day from a customer stating he needed to black out his windows because his wife caught him with another woman.... After telling the guy this was not legal and I couldn't do it, he proceeded to ask me this, " Well, If I aint got dark tint, how am I supposed to get with my lady?" I guess I shouldn't have been suprised, I live in New Orleans!!

I told dem jiggaas

"I have seen people selling crack on the corner but that doesnt make it legal or alright just because they are not getting caught"

:beer

I'd alter it a little...

"I have seen people selling crack on the corner but that doesnt make it legal or alright but then again your buyin that stuff too"

:beer

I had a call the other day from a customer stating he needed to black out his windows because his wife caught him with another woman.... After telling the guy this was not legal and I couldn't do it, he proceeded to ask me this, " Well, If I aint got dark tint, how am I supposed to get with my lady?" I guess I shouldn't have been suprised, I live in New Orleans!!

Thats {Nollins} not New Orleans :beer:) !

Archived