I need more customers..

Guest NokTint

Guest NokTint

anyone tint cars for a hundred bux ?? ( tint + labour ) .. this ass is like charging 100 bux for 4 door sedans, I wonder how much he do coupes for ?? but shixx man he is using cheap film I would imagine, but I mean the customers dont know jakshiiiit bout quality till its too late, how do I compete ???

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
Stand your ground and keep to your prices. Sell your customers on your film quality and your professionalism. :beer

No doubt !!! Fly by night guys come and go all the time. Who are they going to call when joe blow 100 bux leaves town? It'll cost em more when they come to you for a strip & retint !!!!

Stand your ground and keep to your prices. Sell your customers on your film quality and your professionalism. :beer

oh...I guess that could work, too. :beer I am in the @$$%ole of the state and everybody wants it cheaper. I stand to my prices or I don't do the work. You would be amazed once word of mouth gets around the quality of customers you get and the business that will continue. It sometimes will even cause you to be less seasonal. Everyone in the tint business, along with most service industries, has to go through this. I would love to move from where I am, but I can't take most of my business with me. So I just do more then tint and stay busy.

sleep with his wife.

I like the sound of this one :beer

what if she's fat, ugly, and smells like cat food?

a lot of areas deal with the lowballer frustrations for a season until the lowballer realizes it's not worth it and bails...

Of course you could offer a 100.00 tint job w/cheap film and upsell. It actually works pretty well. Especially if you have a decent looking shop where people will trust you once they meet you.

Archived