sun-gard new film

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have used the desertsmoke series for 8 years up until a month ago. In 8 years we have only had maybe 5 redo's up until a month ago where we have been getting a rash of adhesive failures. I bet we have had 10 in the past month, which is weird because we never had any problems with it b4. Called main headquarters and they said about a year ago they had a new machine that wasn't bonding the layers together correctly (or something to that effect) and they weren't sure how many rolls ended up being bad. Anyhow they are taking care of us, they have sent us 4 full rolls so far for free in the last month so at least they are correcting the situation. But we have now switched to MMM and I think it was a wise choice. We have tried the slate and nitehawk and I wouldn't recommend using them but the desertsmoke is supposed to be their best, got a bad taste in our mouth now though.

We have used the desertsmoke series for 8 years up until a month ago. In 8 years we have only had maybe 5 redo's up until a month ago where we have been getting a rash of adhesive failures. I bet we have had 10 in the past month, which is weird because we never had any problems with it b4. Called main headquarters and they said about a year ago they had a new machine that wasn't bonding the layers together correctly (or something to that effect) and they weren't sure how many rolls ended up being bad. Anyhow they are taking care of us, they have sent us 4 full rolls so far for free in the last month so at least they are correcting the situation. But we have now switched to MMM and I think it was a wise choice. We have tried the slate and nitehawk and I wouldn't recommend using them but the desertsmoke is supposed to be their best, got a bad taste in our mouth now though.

GOOD MOVE

Called main headquarters and they said about a year ago they had a new machine that wasn't bonding the layers together correctly (or something to that effect) and they weren't sure how many rolls ended up being bad.

Screw the new machine idea as that machine problem must have been there unrectified since 1996. :thumb

Devil

Called main headquarters and they said about a year ago they had a new machine that wasn't bonding the layers together correctly (or something to that effect) and they weren't sure how many rolls ended up being bad.

Screw the new machine idea as that machine problem must have been there unrectified since 1996. :thumb

Devil

:bingo

Guest Diamond Tints
I have been hearing that Sun-Gard is comming out with a new auto film. Anyone else heard that?

Why is it a thread always gets people nitpicking at certain things and by the end its about something completely different, sun-gard may not be everyones choice but in certain countries it works great so because someone says its bad everyone else agrees!!

I mean I could nit pick about every company out there, llu are on glue with prices, johns are crap to deal with, list is endless

So what one person thinks doesn't mean its the same for the rest of us I started off with johnsons and I would give up tinting rather than go back to them.

At the end of the day this is only my opinion and not a fact!!!

Archived