07' tahoe

Fiveofeen

Guest TuPapa
did a tahoe and the 1st day he rolls it down it scratches on the pass side. :welcome so since I did not offer the service of felting it since I hadnt any on hand I am redoin it n/c and sellin the felt service. I cant believe it happened so soon. Is 44tools a decent place to pick up felt? I have an order goin with them anyways. I also was wonderin where exactly it goes since the top seal seems to be felted already. :welcome

my man new model style or older one is very easy.... just take ur time on prepin and installing more carefully

Guest willie

did a tahoe and the 1st day he rolls it down it scratches on the pass side. :beer so since I did not offer the service of felting it since I hadnt any on hand I am redoin it n/c and sellin the felt service. I cant believe it happened so soon. Is 44tools a decent place to pick up felt? I have an order goin with them anyways. I also was wonderin where exactly it goes since the top seal seems to be felted already. :welcome

my man new model style or older one is very easy.... just take ur time on prepin and installing more carefully

yeah my man -like you didnt already know that :welcome

Guest Tom Cat
tell them to clean the gaskets regularly

I've only had that happen on a few cars, no Tahoes. After you install the film, try wrapping a chizzler or something in paper towel and running it in the gasket until there isn't any dirt in it. Those things can hold a ton of crap. :beer

Archived