This is bull $|-|17

Guest iceman7329

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest streetsounds
Oh I Forgot a few details.

its a 97 grand prix gt and I have it tinted with 5% on driver and passanger windows

rear 3 windows where completely black vinyl

windsheild was tinted 12 inches up and 12 inches down with 5% and then 35% in between the 8 -10 in gap lol

thats smart :drool

It was tinted like with for 9 mounths b4 I ever got pulled over took 1 county sheriff in a bad mood and me saying the wrong thig

"know why I pulled you over" I said no he goes "Well can I have you step out of the car while I explain

Then car gets searched notihng found and then they impound it and it was put on a flat bed...

It was a good night and after $1800.00 I got my car back and court over with....

Guest nautiboi73

iceman u need 38% film like the ART 35 CH

but you wold have know that if u came by the shop :lol6

ans I can assume that is form rockdale county because that is where m90% of my R&R come from :lol6

Guest iceman7329

Yep, rockdale man. Where are you from mamies kitchen, if you know where that is? I might come by on my lunch break monday, why :lol6. But I did find out that the judge here will allow that tint to pass as legal. He said thats the first time anyone has had a problem with it.

I used Solar Gaurd 32 HP, Im happy with it.

Yep, rockdale man. Where are you from mamies kitchen, if you know where that is? I might come by on my lunch break monday, why :lol6. But I did find out that the judge here will allow that tint to pass as legal. He said thats the first time anyone has had a problem with it.

That would be Solargard. :lol6

Guest nautiboi73

2 lights away. stop being lazy and google the addy

7707 covington highway

Guest Phat_Daddy

The film you installed may have been 32%, but you have to remember that the factory glass came with 70% in it. That means your overall VLT will be around 21%, just as his meter showed.

Oh I Forgot a few details.

its a 97 grand prix gt and I have it tinted with 5% on driver and passanger windows

rear 3 windows where completely black vinyl

windsheild was tinted 12 inches up and 12 inches down with 5% and then 35% in between the 8 -10 in gap lol

It was tinted like with for 9 mounths b4 I ever got pulled over took 1 county sheriff in a bad mood and me saying the wrong thig

"know why I pulled you over" I said no he goes "Well can I have you step out of the car while I explain

Then car gets searched notihng found and then they impound it and it was put on a flat bed...

It was a good night and after $1800.00 I got my car back and court over with....

:lol2:lol2

Archived