NY trouble makers

Guest tintdawg

Holy crap, New York has always set the tone for California. Personaly, I hate doing the front windows, and usally I wont go darker than 50%(illegal) but then I cant afford for them to go elsewhere. I wish that the other shops would follow the rules.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you give anything saying you did it,.... the waiver thing again.....hey dumbass, NO RECIEPT...NO WARRANTY...DON'T KNOW YA......These guys apparently don't know that it's illegal to apply illegal tint, I just don't understand the waiver,....most people go legal when you tell them there will be no warranty...

150 to remove film......geez

taillight warranty :lol6

Guest solarspot
EVERYBODY needs to watch this video.

You guys that think a waiver is gonna save your ass are DEAD wrong.

You guys that have blatantly ignored the laws have now gotten window tint in the SPOTLIGHT and now the state attorney general is about to GET UP IN YO AZZ..

:lol6 all you illegal tinters...thanks for running the window film industry straight into the ground :lol2 you better fvcking wake up, because the next law they are gonna pass will be NO window tint at all and I hope every one of you muther fvckers get fined.

especially you TINT_TERRORIST :lol2

:lol6:lol2:rock:lol2:lol2:lol2

Guest Tom Cat

I'd Just like to know why average people can't put it on their vehicles, yet literally 82% of a local police departments employees have illegal tint. I actually checked it out!! :bingo:bingo

I'd Just like to know why average people can't put it on their vehicles, yet literally 82% of a local police departments employees have illegal tint. I actually checked it out!! :bingo:bingo

Perhaps, perks of being in that line of work.

I get a perk from my work with OU and season tickets for the football season.

Guest jason11286

the problem I see is the more people/shops slappin illegal papas on cars, the more laws are gonna get passed across the states and elsewhere saying that the tint has to be extremely light or even none at all. worst of all, if this happens, there is no way in hell the governing bodies are going to say later on, "now that the tinters have started obeying the law, we can go back to the old law." we're just in a downward spiral now I think :bingo

Archived