NY trouble makers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERYBODY needs to watch this video.

You guys that think a waiver is gonna save your ass are DEAD wrong.

You guys that have blatantly ignored the laws have now gotten window tint in the SPOTLIGHT and now the state attorney general is about to GET UP IN YO AZZ..

:lol6 all you illegal tinters...thanks for running the window film industry straight into the ground :lol6 you better fvcking wake up, because the next law they are gonna pass will be NO window tint at all and I hope every one of you muther fvckers get fined.

especially you TINT_TERRORIST :rock

EVERYBODY needs to watch this video.

You guys that think a waiver is gonna save your ass are DEAD wrong.

You guys that have blatantly ignored the laws and now the state attorney general is getting in on the action.

:lol6 all you illegal tinters...thanks for ruining the window film industry straight into the ground :lol2 you better fvcking wake up, because the next law they are gonna pass will be NO window tint at all and I hope every one of you muther fvckers get fined.

especially you TINT_TERRORIST :lol2

:rock well said Mdog :lol6

I want to know what happens if Joe Citizen gets pulled over and shows them the receipt

with the waiver on it, what is the fine the shop might be liable for ?

Just the warped mindset of "If I don't do it, they will go down the street and why should I let money walk away ?"

Did you notice tey said it was hours later he pulled out with the illegal tint ?

How long should that car take for 1 person to do ?

Why would you give anything saying you did it,.... the waiver thing again.....hey dumbass, NO RECIEPT...NO WARRANTY...DON'T KNOW YA......These guys apparently don't know that it's illegal to apply illegal tint, I just don't understand the waiver,....most people go legal when you tell them there will be no warranty...

150 to remove film......geez

Archived