germ issues

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tom Cat
I have a method I use everytime I am in a public restroom. I hate going in there but if I have to this is what I do.

It has to be an emergency for me to :beer in a public place.

This lesson is going to keep you germ free when haveing to take a :dunno

1. Grab a paper towel on the way to the stall. Use it to open the stall keeping your hands from touching the latch.

2. Once inside take the paper seat cover and lay it accross the top of the water to protect from backsplash (unless of course you have eaten alot of salsa or jalepeno's the night before and then backspash might be a must for cooling).

3. Take a second paper seat cover and punch out the middle and lay it on the seat so the flap is laying against the rear of the toilet wall.

4. Take a third paper seat cover and punch out the middle and position it so the flap is laying down the front inside of the toilet to prevent your junk from touching the side of the bowl or worse the bottom of the seat.

5. After your all done use a huge ball of paper to inssure that your fingers don't break through and ruin an already stressful experience. The more paper the better, heck it's a public restroom remember. :lol

6. Now that your all cleaned with drawers up take one more piece of paper and used it to open the stall door and proceed to the sink.

7. If your unlucky enough not to have an automatic stink then you can use the toilet paper from step 6 or just grab another towel to turn it on.

8. Wash hands, grab towel to dry hands, use same towel to turn off water and open door to let yourself out.

If the bathroom you are in is out of towels, then you can time your exit behind the none handwasher useing your foot to hold the door open while holding hands up like a surgeon scrubbing in for surgery.

If you don't have time to prep the stall before your :thumb make sure you use step 7-8 before you exit the bathroom.

Hope this has been a helpful tip. :beer

:lol2:lol2:lol2:hmmm thanks for the rundown....

Archived