moonraker....

Guest civicnos

Is it just me, or does this make NO sense?

y is it hard to remove ??? those are pressure sensitve type of film right???

if u just squeez like normal pressure? (dont use blue max---u ll get lots of glue on the glass )? then u ll peel the film right off without glue.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonraker is manufactured in canada by a company named Alpeena, the shop here in NY that I tint for offers it. I would not put this film on my car. I prefer a higher quality film. There are several things I hate about the film, heat shrinking is one of them, the other is the adhesive. It seems as more & more cars come back because the tint is cominf off the sides from underneath the gaskets, this film must take to ling to dry, or simply it just sucks. I do understand u'r point about there being so many competitors in NY . We get the cheapest damn customers coming by to get tint put on their cars, they don't want to pay. But I believe that is the shops fault, when I get a customer and I tell him his choices 99% of the time he will go with a better brand. U see what happens is that we work for people that , foe example, the guy I work for has no idea how to install the film nor has any clue about what brand is best or % of film, nothing. He only knows that he can make $$$ with this film, but he doesn't know that in long run he is losing out. Why? Because if for every 10 cars u do, 6 come back and u have to replace a window here & there , u will be losing out on film, and not to mention , the customer will not be satisfied , he will think u guys suck at installing because he has to come back frequently to have this done...so your better off installing a quality film that will last and look alot better, u'r customer will be happy...

Archived