moonraker....

Guest civicnos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Film Maverick

I don't buy into the "But there are a million tinters on my street that why I have to use SH*T film" excuse :dunno

One reason for there not being a bigger market in flat glass is because the first thing people associate with tint is that purple crap driving by them.

Moonraker is the equivalant of that Mexican dogsh*t we used to smoke in school thinking we were cool cause we got so much for 20 bucks.

Guest leeberbs
Oh I forgot you were on Queens Blvd..in NY..it's ok to use cheap worthless film there.No one will know..

:woowoo ...exactly

However, there are some good people that do great work but they're out numbered by the hacks.

Alpena is the company that makes the rainbow "Private Eyes" film they sell at Autozone which is :lol6

However, their website says:

The Advanced DAT? technology makes MoonRaker? Professional Film so unique it also improves film installation and customer satisfaction. The process behind Advanced DAT? will soon surpass the technology of the competition and virtually eclipse traditional dyed polyester processes. The finer color, clarity and consistency of each roll of film is combined harmoniously with aggressive amounts of adhesive and UV inhibitors to produce a truly state-of-the-art product.

You will immediately notice that corners have NOT been cut with MoonRaker Professional Film . Heavier amounts of adhesive increase bonding and help to reduce fine scratches in glass. The crystal clear polyester base and easy release liner makes professional installation effortless. The stay flat production process prevents curl, which improves installation, and the increased amount of UV inhibitors virtually eliminates film discoloration. More importantly, MoonRaker Professional Window Film? shrinks easily to reduce installation time and provide a stunning end result

Archived