moonraker....

Guest civicnos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest civicnos

this film will make ur price low so u can compete with lowballers...

it looks great right after install,,, but cant guarentee after lets say 1year or so

Guest thetintshop
this film will make ur price low so u can compete with lowballers...

it looks great right after install,,, but cant guarentee after lets say  1year or so

why the hell would I want to compete with the low ballers? :mad

Guest expertint

Lets say you use 20ft per car..Thats about $10 per car in materials.The good stuff with a warranty is $1.30 a foot thats $26 per car and you save 16 for you but you ripoff the customer and ruin the industry after a few people see that junker on the road. Why not start off and do things right and help the rest of us out by not putting defective cheap film on..I'm sorry but if I used this kind of film I wouldn't be in business today and you don't have much of a future either.Now "go and do the right thing" meathead.

Lets say you use 20ft per car..Thats about $10 per car in materials.The good stuff with a warranty is $1.30 a foot thats $26 per car and you save 16 for you but you ripoff the customer and ruin the industry after a few people see that junker on the road. Why not start off and do things right and help the rest of us out by not putting defective cheap film on..I'm sorry but if I used this kind of film I wouldn't be in business today and you don't have much of a future either.Now "go and do the right thing" meathead.

:mad:mad This is what I was thinking when I read this thread. I will be the 1st to admit that you are not charging for the film, you are charging for the skill that it takes to put the film ON.

Guest thetintshop

expert is right, and mdog is right.

I hate removing that crap. there's always little pieces of it stuck to my ass that I don't see till I take my shorts off at the end of the day.

Archived