One of my long time customers killed

I hate to say it, but it was dumb. If it was a life or death situation, then he would have been a hero, but chasing a guy for a few hundred bucks was foolish.

yep, sad but true...plate #..... :beach make and model of the car and call it in... :dunno

that sucks.

Guest VOLTRON

sorry to hear Mr P and ttc, very sad.

I witnessed a robbery of a bank about 2 months ago, was going to a job in a shopping center and there was a grocery store with a bank in it, it was about 9am and I was driving infront of the store and I saw a dood come out and was walkin real fast and looking over his shoulder and when he got close to the edge of the building he took off running, so I speed up a little to see where he was going on the side of the building and I saw him run to his car and get in and peel off. I took note of the car and make and color and what the dood kinda looked like. I never saw his face or the front of him cause he was going away from me. I really didnt know if he did anything or not he just looked suspicious. So I take note of everything he was wearing and what he was driving and I pull up at my job right next door and about a minute later a bunch of cops showed up and went over to the closest one and gave him descriptions of everything. I had to go by and talk to a couple of feds about a month ago and they said the description of the car was perfect and they think that they had found him. Car wasnt stolen, but it wasnt his either, the fed wouldnt say but incinuated that the perp new the owner of the car and thats how they found him.

Archived