CLEAR-PLEX

Guest darkdan
What year is your F150? Mines a 2000 and it was really easy. The fingers were very small. My biggest thing is I didnt squeege hard enough. :krazy

I've got a 97 and my dad has an 04

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hei buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! :spit

for the first time I installed in a Seat it worked good.since am a tinter dont feel hard to strink or roll back installation.but I can see some breaking on the film when am heating :lol2:lol2:cool .why its happning should I use more slip solution or shall I try in dry strink method,or I must strink in the liner side like we do in tinting???please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spit

Guest darkdan

You're over heating it.

If you get too much heat it will make those funny lines in the film.

Move the finger side to side while you seal the edge. Go slow. If you have a big finger, heat it, go heat somewhere else, come back, etc.

Guest darkdan

I gave up on it too. I'll just put it onto my windshields.

When the SR coating can barely make it through a MN winter the product does no good for my business.

"I'm sorry Sir, it's October, if I do now it will only last till March. But when you came back in March it should make it till next March!!"

Guest Cashew

I have installed a few windshields with this stuff before. Never had any complaints on it. I was shocked that it shrunk as good as it did it is way thick stuff. I got a small display from clear plex and a few sample pieces of glass to show my customers. Good stuff I recommend selling it if you can get your customer to come back every year to get it redone. :spit:lol6:spit

Archived