CLEAR-PLEX

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

DarkDan and I just ordered a roll of it today. I'm really excited . I have 4 pre-sold today. You guys would never believe who I sold them to. I sold them to another tinting company! No chit! They have a fleet of vans that go through alot of windshields, and now they are getting 2 new ford trucks, so if all goes well on the vans , they are going to do the trucks as well, and maybe their personal vehicles. woo hoo. I may have 3 more sold tomorrow at a windshield and glass company, I told them about this stuff today and the owner got really excited about it. I thought it would go the other way, he said he could sell it.

Guest VaTinterPMan

I know we dont like to discuss prices but what are your prices for certain things or ranging from XX to ---. how much is this product to how much money in pocket? And good selling with the vans and hopefully the trucks and more 1peec. keep that shiot up and maybe everyone will get in then. :hmmm

Guest darkdan

Yeah, we got a really good frost this morning. Windshield came off really easy. Like a swipe with the scraper took off 100% on that pass.

The rest of the windows took a lot of effort. I finally gave up on the rear window.

Although, I've learnt this weekend I have no business wet shrinking anything. I scraped three pieces on my crown vic and it's still not done. I get a few HUGE fingers. They're super tall off the glass and 2" to 3" wide the whole way down. I end up overheating the crap and then it does that funny thing where it makes lines in the film like a half dozen mini creases.

Archived