CLEAR-PLEX

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

That's about where things are going wrong. The whole sealing the edge. I'm a good ways away from the very edge too. I'd say about an inch. I try moving around back and forth a bit.

I'm also proud to say I creased 4 mil! Thus keeping my title of Dark System Overlord and Master of Creases.

Guest Bulldog

For those who would like to know...

Product is clear b/c it has a maddy adhesive. Ya get the same clarity as the LDG series,etc..

CP, then maddy developed this for NASCAR. If ya watch the pit stops, ya can see them tearing them off sometimes. btw...Nascar didnt need SR coating seeing as they dont have wipers!!!

Great product.....thickness actually makes it easier to shrink for the heavy handed...Upsell the Sh** out of it to all your dealerships....

Been awhile, but the "racing" tears offs were sold at around 3K per roll--dunno about now...

Eyz make may jack on flat.

just got my first info pack and pricing sheet in the mail today. Already have alot of interest in it from some major trucking companys and rental companys! Seems im the first one out east here to have even called about it. Thanks for the heads up guys! :gasp:dunno:lol2:nope

Archived