390' of film but how do I install it?

Guest mzpatti

Guest mzpatti

Hey, if we can't laugh at ourself we might as well throw in the towel. I'm sure this won't be the last dumb thing I do.

I thought we got smarter as we got older?

Thanks guys.

Patti

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Hey, if we can't laugh at ourself we might as well throw in the towel. I'm sure this won't be the last dumb thing I do.

I thought we got smarter as we got older?

Thanks guys.

Patti

You have a great attitude Patti :thumb

Just don't exercise your sense of humor any further than you need too by putting that film on your glass. :thumb

put the film back up for auction on Ebay and make some money. Then hire a professional to come do you tinting.

If you insist on doing it yourself then at least you have plenty of film to practice with!!!!!

Guest filmdit
Oh man, not specs at all?

Bronze is usually less energy absorbing than grey but who knows with this stuff. Do you have a link to the auction site?

Me spider senses is tingling... :beer this product smacks of high absorption rates, with the Bronze being less than the Grey... I'd be very leery of installing this without performance numbers!

And no... we don't get smarter, we get wiser through experience. Actually, IQ's drop points as we age... add the weed, the beer, the rock, the crank, the huffing, the toot to this equation, and you wind up with Jeffro. :beer:lol2 (Legal note: Jeffro is a fictitious character, not found in real life :lol2 )

Wiser said to resell on Ebay... or get the specs from the seller and then come back and ask. :lol

Guest Tintbds

:DD

This reminds me of the time at my son's school. the teachers there allowed the plumber to tint their cars 2 of them atleast.

He put the tint on the out-side. when they drove off the tint blow off. :beer:hmmm:DD

My son who was 11years at the time had early fun-day at school. :sign

What worried me most is that those were the people teaching my son.

What a dumb bunch of people. :beer:sign

Guest Sprinter

if your going to install it either film should do the trick roll out some film and look through it if it is'nt too dark you should be fine installing it on your windows. I'm guessing there dual pain clear glass and not tinted glass. if there tinted then use the silver mirror film. good luck.

Archived