ladder choice ?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumb:nono:nono:lol2:lol2

I have one LG and one werner... Best ladders in the world, IMO. I'll hang off of either of them with my legs wrapped around in all crazy directions. People think I'm nuts but I just feel very secure on them... plus its all those years of climbing trees when I was younger. :lol2

RoAcH

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Not sure what the Werner is, I got an immitation LG from sams or costco, and a fiberglass for doing work @ Intel, :lol2 aluminum ladders allowed only fiberglass and then my handy little 2 foot step ladder so my short azzz can reach those 5' windows :shock

Guest VOLTRON

I have had the LG in Aframe form and had it all the way up and stood on the rounded posts on the top where you push the levers in to slide it up and down. I stood on those and leaned over to get a window that I couldnt get the ladder square infront of. I didnt feel safe but it was the only way I could get it done. Had my brother holding the ladder for me while I was leaning.

Yo Tron,

Nothing like having those hairs in the back of your neck stickin straight out huh... I know what your talking about when your up there reaching. Also nothing like having the olfa blade extended out an inch to get more reach. Hahaaa,,, us tinters are crazy aren't we.... get'r done

The little giant is the way to go for sure, I'll have to shop on ebay or check costco for the imatation LG. Trying to save as much as I can because I also plan on buying a filmhandler... sure wish I could find a used one. Thanks for the advice boys. Happy Tinting

-SF

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I got the 22' werner version of the lg. works real good. But I also keep a 6' aluminum ladder, 24' extension ladder, and a 3' step ladder. Usually when I bid on the job I figure out which ones I will need to take to the job. That way I don't have to go back and forth, or pack up all of them for no reason.

Not sure what the Werner is, I got an immitation LG from sams or costco, and a fiberglass for doing work @ Intel, :mad aluminum ladders allowed only fiberglass and then my handy little 2 foot step ladder so my short azzz can reach those 5' windows :tantrum

Tintman,

I was at Costco today looking at the Little Giant imatations. Only $ 129 bucks , only bad thing,, at full height fully extended as an A frame ladder, its only 9'. How high does the one you got go up at full A frame. I only counted nine steps , the one I looked at. Think I may have to go with either a LG or Werner.

-SF

Archived