Clio rear window shrink!!

Guest shrink king

Guest shrink king

its not about credability I posted the film to show people how well the film that I sell shrinks if you read the topic about the top hardest screens nearly every post said a phase two clio was right up there I made the vid to show how a high quality film with a high heat resistance like sun tek can shrink so well on an extreme curve! theres no doubt if I tried that with sungard or llumar or solargaurd I would have struggled!! for me a clio is not a hard window cos I have done so many of them and as for the long term failure no zig zags are never visable after u have wet shrunk and cars I have seen that were done six years ago they still look perfect as u get a lifetime warranty from suntek agaisnt fading or any addeshive failure. I have tried the soap method but stick to wot I know. all these question tintim why not film and time yourself show us the tintim way?????? :shock:lol2:lol2:lol2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah.... :lol:lol2

Aain't no tape big enough :thumb

You wanna see me shrink pay me some money! My knowledge comes through trial and error, listening to other tinters trying new things - its why I can charge a premium and don't struggle.

If you aint had a film failure you haven't be doing it long enough. Clio's easy - nothing I can't do it in - metalised Sunguard, Llumar . Film is largely film the differences are minimal when you are talking about the better end of the market. They all go through phases where their films have problems be it with adhesive failures or contamination.

How come you have trouble with Llumar I was under impression Suntek makers are ex lumar employees - same wafer thin stuff we have a roll lying about here somewhere. Both are Okay nothing to get excited about.

You said you would struggle with the Clio in Sunguard, llumar or Solarguard - surely not shrink King.:dwiwd - starting to see why you started selling film :lol

Guest shrink king
:lol:lol2 precisley aint no tape big enough or wide enough to get you big head in!!! and u charge a premium because unlike everyone else in this forum who has built up their own business and reputation u needed to buy into the pentagon franchise to get your premium and customers!! :thumb:dwiwd said I would struggle cos I meant in that time I could do that window with any film if I took abit longer and not do it in five minutes flat! and as for not doing it long enough been tinting the same time as you if you look in my profile, I know pentagon supply their franchises with sungard film dont think many people will have a good word to say about that stuff!! come on put your money where your mouth and post that film!!!!! :lol:lol2

:lol:lol2 precisley aint no tape big enough or wide enough to get you big head in!!! and u charge a premium because unlike everyone else in this forum who has built up their own business and reputation u needed to buy into the pentagon franchise to get your premium and customers!! :lol2:lol2 said I would struggle cos I meant in that time I could do that window with any film if I took abit longer and not do it in five minutes flat! and as for not doing it long enough been tinting the same time as you if you look in my profile, I know pentagon supply their franchises with sungard film dont think many people will have a good word to say about that stuff!! come on put your money where your mouth and post that film!!!!! :lol:lol

Hey you win your the best :lol2 Clearly you know everything about Pentagon why else would I use llumar, bekart, Johnsons, Sunguard or any other film I want. but you must be right cause your the Shrink King :lol2:lol2 Your not a Pentagon reject ru - big company u know with a lot of tinters many of whom had a business before they bought a franchise - but then you know all this :thumb

The problem with people like you is your using this Forum just to sell film. As I know this Forum its for professional tinters to share tips and advice. The Object of you posting a clio in Suntek film shrunk, is to sell Suntek film - you didn't post it to show people how to shrink. Proper practice means after six months or so a Clio is easy enough - the more you do the better you get.

As far as I'm concerned this industry has suffered from too many people not offering proper training they just want to sell film and as much of it as possible - seems like evryone is selling film. People start up knock out some dodgy work and then decide its not for them - feeds the bubbling, peeling,crappy tint jobs that the general public know.

Some questions:

1. I understand that Vinyl Logistics have the sole rights to distribute Suntek film in the UK - where do you get your supplies from?

2.Suntek may well offer a good warranty with their film but surely they will only honour this if the film has come through their distributor?

Why should anyone care - professional tinters do so that they can carry out warranty work on film failures. Given time all film fails in some way - which is why I said you haven't been doing this long enough - but you did not see that you just saw me saying I was better then you.

Maybe I am - maybe you are, but look again at the profiles your maths is probaly as good as your supply chain :lol2:dwiwd:lol2

Tintim, I thought Pentagon produced there own film, thats what the rep told a local dealership of mine?, is this not true, just curious

Hey firstglass, they do have tinted variants of the 12 Thou film made specially for them in the states. Its the Supaglass.

:thumb

Archived