where did the open flame under 2 mins go??????

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record..I didn't pull it , don't know who did , but there's usually a good reason for pulling something..often not the reasons ya think.

If I was to take an educated guess, it might have been because Ric doesn't want to wake up to his email some morning and find an email saying that he's getting sued due to some idiot trying out the torch technique that he learned on this forum and burned his bosses shop down due to the car being worked on having a gas leak .

Just a possible scenario , I'm just speculating :blowtorch

Good morning! How can rick get sued??? This is an open forum? Were not giving step by step detail in how to use the torch. Just posting videos of our skills. Come on now guys. And no I have never dropped the torch or burned any customers rubbers. Never

I'm shelving the other thread you started until I find out why it was pulled LB55..if it was because of other content, I'll gladly put it back..if it was because of the video liability , It will remain gone . I'll pull it just till TD checks the forum , then take it from there ..hope this is a fair compromise. Should get an answer within a few hrs :bingo

I pulled the thread and some others because of the way they went down. They kinda made the forum look more hostile and argumentative than it actually is, plus the thing had an inordinate amount of views...I think it got linked from another site. The last thing I want is a thread like that being representative of this forum.

I'll move the new torch shrink vid thread back into the general, but if it gets ugly, I'll yank that one too. :bingo

Good morning! How can rick get sued??? This is an open forum? Were not giving step by step detail in how to use the torch. Just posting videos of our skills. Come on now guys. And no I have never dropped the torch or burned any customers rubbers. Never

What else are you going to say?.....that was my point.....

Archived